BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Alma R.
Modesto , CA
I use this product if I cannot find my number 1 sunscreen. It does the job. I don't like that I have to keep re-applying after 1hr and 1/2. I also feel it is priced ok for the size and amount. A little usually covers a good area
Katelynn D.
It definitely does its job but I find it to be very oily and greasy, which is a huge drawback for me since I have naturally oily-ish skin. It doesn’t smell bad but stings sometimes when I have dry skin or around my eye area.
Alyssa M.
Athens, GA
Nice formula that didn’t leave my face sticky, white, or smelling like the beach! I was also very impressed that I could put makeup on top of it and that it didn’t break me out. It is also a great price and the bottle lasts forever! 10/10
Brooke T.
Amesbury
This is my FAVORITE sunscreen ever!! I have very sensitive skin and it’s very acne prone. Since my skin is so sensitive I can’t use anything over 30 or it will burn my face. This feels like you’re wearing nothing but gives you such great protection from the sun!
Tracy T.
Brookfield , IL
I love the liquid formula that makes it so easy to apply and soak into my skin. It leaves a non-greasy finish, which is necessary because I apply a primer and foundation afterwards. I would recommend this drugstore product!
Sam F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I saw this product at Walmart and couldn’t help but buy it. The fact that is doesn’t clog pores actually makes me want to use it! I love this sunscreen. although it is very thick, it absorbs and doesn’t feel sticky at all!
Amanda W.
Danville, VA
This product had a good smell and didn't leave my skin feeling oily or with residue at all. My skin did begin to itch and breakout using this product for more than an hour though. Just be careful if you have sensitive skin!
Pooja A.
Charlotte, NC
I am dark skinned so I rarely need to use sunscreen on my body but I love this one because it works so well. It's very effective. I bought it at Walmart. It doesn't leave any white streaks. I would definitely buy it again.
Cheyenne B.
Cove
I just barely started using this underneath my foundation but I am pleasantly surprised with how light it feels on my skin, I was in the sun all day today and my face isn’t burned at all. I’m curious to see if I’ll be able to get a tan on my face with this on.
Alex G.
Minden, LA
Neutrogena is my all time FAVORITE sunscreen brand. Originally recommended to me by my dermatologist 8 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. I really like the break out free formula because i have acne prone skin.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?