BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
The Knot used this as one of the MUST HAVE beauty products for a wedding and I have to agree. Perfect base layer underneath makeup to prevent sunburn without going oily or making you break out. Great for weddings, outdoor concerts, etc
Jennifer K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff, never leaves my beach bag. I always apply before going to the beach and will reapply every hour and a half. It's light, not greasy, and works. I tell everyone to use it and is a reasonable price for face only sunblock
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
I use this when I go walking/running in the morning. It isn’t greasy like some other Neutrogena sunscreens I’ve tried. This dries down semi matte and doesn’t feel disgusting. And it doesn’t break me out which is the best part. It’s a really good option.
Nicole F.
New Iberia
My go-to for face sunscreen! I love that it doesn’t feel greasy on my face and I don’t have to worry about it causing my face to break out when I use it. It basically makes my skin look better after I use it while also keeping it protected! Will forever use this product.
Recallen T.
I love this sunscreen it doesn't give me a whitewash like other sunscreens do and this is verylogjtweight which is nice because I don't really like heavy sunscreens because I can tell that's it's really there and it just bothers me. But this product is the opposite k just love it sooo much
Meaghan O.
Holyoke, MA
I have very fair skin so I always need sunscreen on my face or I will burn. This sunscreen worked so well and it didn't clog my pores. I have acne prone skin so I have to be careful and this is always my go to product for the summer.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
This sunscreen worked great as a sunscreen. But it is a really liquidy formula and when I put it on my face it really stung and reapplying it after being on the beach and in the ocean made it sting even worse. But it didn’t make my skin breakout and it was a good sunscreen.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I thoroughly enjoy this sunscreen for my sensitive skin. It doesn't smell really strong like other sunscreens and it seems to be a thinner formula than a lot of sunscreens out there. I also have not had any breakouts from this.
Jade R.
Middlesboro, KY
When on accutane, your skin becomes extremely sensitive to sunlight and burns easily. Most sunscreens would make me break out or make me extra oily. This is a great daily sunscreen you can wear under makeup! Definitely recommend!
Jessica P.
Olathe, KS
I have really sensitive skin, and this sunscreen is perfect for my face. It has a clean and light feel while still providing plenty of coverage form the sun. It’s a great price point - I would definitely recommend this to others!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.