BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jocelyn M.
Durham, NC
Love this sunscreen! For someone who struggles with acne, this lotion is great because it’s noncomedogenic! It’s super light weight, doesn’t clog pores either! I am not a fan of the smell (smells like pure sunscreen). That’s my only complaint!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
This is an awesome sunscreen for people like myself who suffer from oily skin with occasional breakouts. It goes on without clogging pores and doesn’t make your skin look greasy. It’s a bonus that it has high SPF and protects your skin all day!
Emma P.
Tucson, AZ
I started wearing sunscreen when I started using Retin-A because it made my face more susceptible to sunburn and this is my favorite one. It's noncomedegenic and doesn't break out my skin which is especially important to me. The texture could be a little better because it doesn't glide on the skin super nicely, but it's not bad.
Kelsey S.
I have combination/oily skin. Extremely oily in the summer months. Took this on a trip to Africa and it kept my face mostly sunburn free while I was on antibiotics that made me sensitive to the sun. Didn't break me out or leave residue.
Sarah P.
Charleston, SC
Great sunscreen that does not agitate my sensitive skin! No burning or itching! Does go on kind of thick at first but this is nice to make sure you get everywhere covered! Also great because I can find it in a variety of stores.
Leanor R.
This is a must! I don't go a day without sunscreen on my face. This product sinks into the skin easily and didn't leave a white cast on my face. It does add a little glow to my skin, but I'm able to still wear makeup on top as long as I wear a primer. I love that it doesn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts. Great product!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
The Knot used this as one of the MUST HAVE beauty products for a wedding and I have to agree. Perfect base layer underneath makeup to prevent sunburn without going oily or making you break out. Great for weddings, outdoor concerts, etc
Jennifer K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff, never leaves my beach bag. I always apply before going to the beach and will reapply every hour and a half. It's light, not greasy, and works. I tell everyone to use it and is a reasonable price for face only sunblock
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
I use this when I go walking/running in the morning. It isn’t greasy like some other Neutrogena sunscreens I’ve tried. This dries down semi matte and doesn’t feel disgusting. And it doesn’t break me out which is the best part. It’s a really good option.
Recallen T.
I love this sunscreen it doesn't give me a whitewash like other sunscreens do and this is verylogjtweight which is nice because I don't really like heavy sunscreens because I can tell that's it's really there and it just bothers me. But this product is the opposite k just love it sooo much
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.