BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
I don't want to have wrinkles when I'm older so skincare is a must. This product makes it perfect to protect my skin but also keeps it clear. I have a few spots every now and then but this product won't clog up your pores! Great if you're acne prone!
Natalie B.
I just recently returned from the beach and I was BEYOND grateful Wal-Mart carried this product so I could get it while I was there because after the first day my face was BURNT so I needed this ASAP and it was a life savor! No better face sun screen.
Hannah L.
Ottawa
There is a lot of product for what you pay. It sits well under makeup and does not pill if you give it enough time to dry. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't clog my pores and has minimal scent. It makes my skin oily but it is worth it because I think wearing sunscreen daily is a must.
Courtney S.
Rutherfordton, NC
Does not leave your face feeling oily and greasy like the stick face sunscreens. Stays on for a long time before having to reapply! I know you can find it at Walmart so I’m sure you can find it anywhere else! Cheap and good price! Highly recommend!
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
Great product! For those who have concerns about sunscreen in correlation to breakouts this product is good to its word. I would highly recommend to everyone over all other facial sunscreens! Not only does it protect your skin but keeps it in tact
Darius M.
Beulaville, NC
Favorite daily sun screen. It's not super oily so it's great for dry skin, but it also helps to matify so it's great for oily skin too. To all of my PoC users: It does leave a bit of a white/grey cast at first, but it does fade away after a minute or so. But it's a great product nevertheless
Marissa D.
Blackfoot, ID
Used everyday after moisturizer during the summer. Wasn’t greasy feeling. Didn’t break me out like crazy unlike the clear liquid one. I bought it at Ulta. It was kinda pricey. Only con I have is.. it will make you super oily more than what you are.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really like this sunscreen for my face. It doesn't break me out, as I have sensitive skin. It has a light smell, but my only complaint is that it does feel a little thick on my skin. I have recommended this to friends and it never disappoints. I use the 30, and reapply every 2 hours
Regina M.
Without a doubt this product is great for sun protection when you're not wearing any makeup. I was not a huge fan only because I have an oily skin type and I felt this made it worse. I felt it just sat on top of my skin instead of melting it.
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
Such a great everyday sunscreen and sits so well under makeup. I've been using this the past 3 summers and it's really great! It's not harsh on the skin and the smell of sunblock goes away once it's soaked in! really great highly recommend!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.