BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Casey W.
Chico, CA
This is a great sunscreen that is light on the skin and doesn't clog up the pores. It's my go to facial sunscreen! My only complaint would be that the formula sometimes gets too thin and can be grainy, but my guess is that's when it is time to get a new bottle!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I recently purchased Neutrogena Clear Face SPF 30. I have sensitive skin and break out very easily so I was hesitant. To my surprise, Neutrogena absorbed quickly, wasn't oily and left my face soft. It felt good under my makeup & no break outs. So far so good.
Kimberly C.
Corona, CA
This product is wonderful because it protects my facial skin and doesn't make it feel greasy unlike other brands. It's worth every penny and met all my expectations. It perfectly works underneath makeup. You don't even know you are wearing it. My go-to.
Ella R.
This product gives me the coverage of a heavy duty sunscreen without the shine and without making me breakout all over my face. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to. I love it so much it is a must have for the summer and beach days
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
I like this product as it is light and non greasy. It does not make me break out and I have sensitive skin. I wish it did not contain oxybenzone as I have been unable to use it during pregnancy. I plan to find something more natural for my next product.
Nicole W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this sun screen daily under my normal moisturizer and sometimes alone on hotter summer days. It dries and absorbs into skin nicely not leaving any greasy feeling. It has a matte finish and doesn't leave that white film that heavier sun screens do.
Leslie J.
Orange, CA
I just started using this product and I am in love! I've been looking for the perfect sunscreen that is not heavy on my skin and I have found the one. The best part is that it is oil-free which means no breakouts!
Myah J.
Ortonville, MI
This is absolutely the only sunscreen I will put on my face. Its NOT oily, like most I've come across, yet it keeps my skin from drying out in the hot sun. I don't have to reapply unless I've been underwater for and extended period of time, and it is very affordable. I usually have a couple bottles around every summer that I pick up from the local Meijer.
Natalie B.
I just recently returned from the beach and I was BEYOND grateful Wal-Mart carried this product so I could get it while I was there because after the first day my face was BURNT so I needed this ASAP and it was a life savor! No better face sun screen.
Jill W.
This is one of my favorite facial sunscreen products. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and this doesn't make me break out or feel greasy. It also does a great job of preventing sunburns and sun damage (when I remember to re-apply it throughout the day)!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.