BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Really happy with this product, if I know I'm going to spend anytime in the sun I make sure I put this on my face before I put my makeup on to keep my face protected. Goes in smoothly and doesn't effect my makeup at all. Very happy with this product and would recommend to others.
Gisselle L.
Siler City
I was lowkey excited about this since neutrogena is known to be really good for your skin and since I suffer from acne I thought it’d be a really good choice so it does t irritate nor make my acne worse and it didn’t. But it also didn’t do any good, I wouldn’t repurchase :/
chloe M.
Bellingham
I don't usually buy products like sunscreen purely for your face, but I liked this one. It wasn't super oily like a normal sunscreen might be. I didn't like it just because there was an odd thickness to it, I wouldn't buy it again. I would rather have slightly oily skin.
Josie N.
I use this product every summer and it never fails! It is true to its word- I have acne and acne prone skin and his sunscreen does not clog my pores and it does not cause break outs. It doesn't leave my face feeing oily either. It's great for being in the water too. I plan to repurchase when I am done with the bottle.
Antonia K.
Great sunscreen, use it daily on face no breakouts or oily skin!
Always had issues with sunscreen and breakouts and never used any till dermatologist told me to use it daily and recommended this one. Super happy with purchase, price is great top lasts long
Michelle R.
Spanish Fort, AL
My skin seems to break out with every sunscreen I use, but this one is not like every sunscreen. The formula did not clog my pores, nor did it leave a noticeable greasy texture like most sunscreens. It's a life save for someone like me who cares so much about their skin
Amanda R.
Watertown
I use this everyday in the summer. It applies a bit oily but when you are swimming/ let it sit in,  it pretty much goes away. I definitely do not get break outs when I use this product vs. normal body sunscreen. I think its around 7-10 dollars. It is so worth the price.
Nicole C.
I have very oily skin, but this lotion doesn't break me out. I find it strange because it is actually a really oily feeling lotion, but it doesn't cause pimples so I guess it's okay. I would buy it again.
Megan N.
I really struggle with acne and oily skin and this product was fantastic! I bought mine off of Amazon. It is a little more expensive than other brands but it is so light and doesn’t leave your face feeling oily. This is my go-to sunscreen and I absolutely love it!
Erica S.
This product is my summer MUST have! I use it on my face for a moisturizer on days when I know I'll be outside. It goes on smooth and keeps my sweaty face from getting too oily. It also keeps its promise and never makes my face break out unlike other sunscreens.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.