BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Kevin R.
Hesperia
This Neutrogena sunscreen was always been my favorite. I've tried other ones before but nothing compared to this one. It helps add moisture and sun protection and is perfect for under makeup. If I'm not applying anything else on my face some days I'll still have this on. I love it!
Unique M.
I battle acne and am always scared of putting new things on my face. I bought this for vacation plus the zinc in sunscreen restores skin and is supposed to help with acne. During my 10 vacation I not only never got burned (applied sunscreen everyday) but my face started getting clearer! I've now incorporated it into my daily routine
Marielle D.
This sunscreen is effective and not oily for my face. I always worry about breakouts and can not use regular sunscreen for body, on my face. The price isn’t too high either compared to some other similar products. Overall would recommend and would buy again. Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Cait F.
Manhattan, KS
I've been using this sunscreen for years. It's affordable and doesn't clog my pores like pretty much every sunscreen I've ever used. It definitely does its job, but it has a bit of a strange scent. This isn't too hard for me to deal with, but it is a little off putting at first.
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
This is the only facial sun screen I will wear.  It's light weight, and gentle on my skin.  I have never experienced a break out that appears to have been caused by this sunscreen.  I am 35 years old, and just now realizing how important it is to protect your face from the sun.  If you have oily skin, and are prone to breakouts -- this is the product for you!
Melanie M.
I just started using this product this summer & I'm IN LOVE! I have oily skin so it's hard for me to find a facial sunscreen that doesn't break my face out but I've been applying this all summer & haven't had a single breakout. I will definitely continue to use this in the future.
Sydney S.
Murray
It does the job, but I usually wash my face as soon as I can after using the product. I feel like if I leave it on, I will get acne. It's a lot more watery than other sunscreens, so it definitely does feel less gross, but I don't know if I trust the 'clear face' aspect. But for sunscreen, it's better than the thicker brands.
Kayla B.
Florence, AL
Love the ultra lightweight, invisible feel and the fresh, clean & light scent. The coverage is clear, and silky smooth, instead of white, thick and chaulky. I love using this prior to wearing makeup on the daily. It doesn't cause my face to breakout or clog my pores.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Really happy with this product, if I know I'm going to spend anytime in the sun I make sure I put this on my face before I put my makeup on to keep my face protected. Goes in smoothly and doesn't effect my makeup at all. Very happy with this product and would recommend to others.
Eliza R.
Chester, MD
I really like this sunscreen for my face. It's definitely not a light weight sunscreen like some moisturizers with SPF, and it's a little oily so it's not the best under foundation if you already have oily skin, but it doesn't clog up my pores and is great for everyday use.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.