BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
MS L.
This stuff is great in that it doesn't make your skin break out, however it does burn when you put it on. It gives great sun protection - I haven't gotten burned when I have had it on, but it will sting when you first put it on and it is not fun at all if you sweat and it gets in your eyes.
Alyson T.
The Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen is a must have for a day at the beach or at the pool!  The sunscreen is light and easily applied.  It does not leave that annoying sticky residue on your skin as some sunscreens do.  Just remember to reapply throughout the day!
Jessica A.
Celina, TX
This sunscreen works pretty well... I like it because it doesn't leave my face oily after I apply it. However, if I use it consistently on a day to day basis, it makes me break out, so I wouldn't recommend using it every single day, just when you need a little extra protection from the sun!
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
This product is supposed to be very gentle on the skin but I was very disappointed to find that this product burnt my face very bad! Although an effective sunscreen my experience with the application and feeling was not enjoyable. I would not recommend this to people who have sensitive skin.
Jess G.
Saint Louis, MO
My go to face sun screen! It goes on light, never heavy. It doesn't break me out and wears nice under my makeup. Great value for the price. Gentle enough for daily use and perfect for everyday. Ulta always has buy one, get one half off sales so I stock up on this and the sport spray sunscreen!
Jessica D.
bandera, texas
I like this sunscreen since it doesn't burn your eyes when sweating or swimming. You have to reapply often like most sunscreens to really get the benefit. It doesn't cause breakouts and you can wear it under makeup without the extra shine you get from some sunscreens. I would recommend!
amelia m.
love this sunscreen! doesn't give you sunburn, and keeps my pores from getting clogged. hasn't caused any acne, unlike other sunscreens. good amount of product, and dries clear. i constantly purchase this over the summer! would recommend to anyone with acne prone skin or sensitive skin.
Kevin R.
Hesperia
This Neutrogena sunscreen was always been my favorite. I've tried other ones before but nothing compared to this one. It helps add moisture and sun protection and is perfect for under makeup. If I'm not applying anything else on my face some days I'll still have this on. I love it!
Unique M.
I battle acne and am always scared of putting new things on my face. I bought this for vacation plus the zinc in sunscreen restores skin and is supposed to help with acne. During my 10 vacation I not only never got burned (applied sunscreen everyday) but my face started getting clearer! I've now incorporated it into my daily routine
Marielle D.
This sunscreen is effective and not oily for my face. I always worry about breakouts and can not use regular sunscreen for body, on my face. The price isn’t too high either compared to some other similar products. Overall would recommend and would buy again. Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.