BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
Left my face not sunburnt , and also it didn't burn my skin when I went underwater and came back up. Usually I get irritation and a burning sensation around my eye area and other places on my face in general. This one didn't , and my pimples cleared up- not sure if thats just from the sun or from the sunscreen
Brenda V.
Santa Ana, CA
I love how this feels on skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel like traditional sunscreen. It doesn't make me oily or greasy either. It last a long time too since a little goes a long. I've repurchased several times.
Larissa B.
I have acne prone combination skin and have to be super careful about what I put on my face and body.  I'm always skeptical when a brand claims to not cause break-outs but I gave this a try and I'm glad I did.  I've been using this daily and have not noticed an worsening of my acne. And no sunburn, cheers!
Kali K.
York, SC
I really love this product because not only does it really keep your face from getting sunburnt. This product also keeps your face from braking out. I buy this product all the time and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would totally recommend it to anyone who's face breaks out from normal sunscreen.
Brieana P.
I like this product but it could be better. I like it because it doesn't breakout my sensitive skin. However, I used it under my makeup and noticed it flakes off after a few hours which is never a cute look to have on your face. Not good for everyday use but would be great for a beach or pool day!
Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sunscreen. This super light feeling on my face. It also dries quick. It doesn’t break me out either and I have sensitive skin. I also love that this is only 30 spf. Since I have a naturally darker complexion that tans easily I enjoy being able to protect my skin while also still getting tan.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
Amazing product!! I've been using it for about two and a half months and it's doing great. My face doesn't get greasy and it doesn't irritate my skin which is awesome because it's hard for me to find products that don't irritate my skin. I've haven't gotten any acne from using this which is great. I love it!!
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
This works very well for anyone with acne prone skin. Make sure you reapply, as you should with all sunscreens. This also is pretty thick and takes a minute to blend into your skin. It will make you break out if you don’t wash it off properly at night, but that’s the same as every other sunscreen.
MS L.
This stuff is great in that it doesn't make your skin break out, however it does burn when you put it on. It gives great sun protection - I haven't gotten burned when I have had it on, but it will sting when you first put it on and it is not fun at all if you sweat and it gets in your eyes.
Alyson T.
The Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen is a must have for a day at the beach or at the pool!  The sunscreen is light and easily applied.  It does not leave that annoying sticky residue on your skin as some sunscreens do.  Just remember to reapply throughout the day!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.