BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Ally M.
Liberty
This is the best sunscreen for your face ever. I love the way it didn't leave a greasy residue. It's very lightweight. Very similar to putting on a concealer. Not to mention if you smaller bottle you can put it in you purse and it doesn't take up much space. I do recommend reapplying though since the SPF isn't too high. Love love love this sunscreen.
Kaitlin H.
Cortland , OH
I can't remember the price off the top of my head but I'm certain it's fairly cheap compared to some sunscreens I have used. I am a welder so I use sunscreen everyday that I work. I also have sensitive skin and some sunscreens burn my skin. This was one of those sunscreens. Neutrogena is usually a great brand but this item is one of them that just didn't do it for me.
Dezhanea B.
kissimmee
I love this I have this product anf it really helps shield my face bc I have acne and I sometimes get dark spots and whenever I was to go in the sun I would notice they would get darker so I found this product in cvs I think and it had worked really well and I use it under my makeup and it look very good under it and hydrates your skin very well to
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Great sunscreen for the face! Not too extreme as far as moisture, & light enough to wear under makeup. I used this in Cancun & it protected my face from a lot of damage the sun could have done. I still have a lot left. A little goes a long way!
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I randomly picked this up in Walgreens on vacation and I'm so impressed! It's dissolves right into my skin and feels so lightweight! I used it with my daily moisturizer and followed up with makeup and experienced no breakout- as the product said! And for such a great value!!
Jessica S.
Cleveland, Ohio
This product offers a lot of options for protection (I've tried SPF 30 and 50 I believe) and doesn't irritate the skin. While applying too much at once (I'd suggest applying a small layer, letting it sink in then going in with another thin layer) will leave you with a bit of a white cast, it really works for protection from the sun even in very hot conditions.
Delaney T.
Dekalb, IL
This is the first sunscreen I've used that is only for your face. It does what it says, doesn't cause breakouts like other sunscreens might. The consistency is really liquidy, and it's difficult to squeeze out the right amount without it running everywhere. Besides that and how much is wasted because of this, fairly good sunscreen.
Ashleigh N.
Coushatta, LA
My face will be the first and only thing to burn so wearing sunscreen is a must during the summer. I have sensitive skin and break out so easily. This sunscreen is everything! It doesn’t break me out, it soaks into my skin so it doesn’t leave me looking like a ghost and helps protect me from turning lobster red! LOVE this sunscreen!!
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
LOVE this product because it's made specifically for your face. It doesnt have any of the other stuff that can be found in sunscreen that is used for your whole body - it has simple ingredients that wont irritate your face, cause you to break out, or clog your pores - all while doing a great job protecting your skin from the sun.
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
This keeps me protected without harming my skin! I was worried it would feel greasy but it quickly absorbs into my skin and leaves me feeling smooth. Sunscreen tends to make me break out, but this one has yet to do so. Great for acne-prone skin! Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.