BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Demour O.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product has helped protect me from the sun, without breaking me out like other sunscreens. Although, I'd prefer if it was a bit less oily. That's one of the main things I was expecting the product not to be. I'd suggest using less product to not have too oily of a face.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Regular sunscreens that I use for my body tend to be really oily and greasy so I turned to   Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 . This sunscreen does the job and does it well. It adequately protects my sensitive skin from the sun and it has never caused me to breakout. It lets me enjoy some much needed Vitamin D without having to worry.
Kiari H.
I purchased this simply because I needed a facial sunscreen and it clearly states "Wont Cause Breakouts!" It doesn't! It is very watery but not to the point where it drips. It goes on well and drys up fast, theres no greasy feel or oily shine, you get a nice matte look and sun protection is amazing! I didn't even get a little color on my face lol and no break outs thats just awesome i use it every day.
Ashley W.
Aldie, VA
This is always my go-to for summer facial sunscreen. I give four stars because of the smell and the oil residue I feel when using it. I feel like the sunscreen covers well and it protects my skin. I had tried another brands product and come back to this because I didn't have luck with the other one. This seem to keep my sensitive skin from breaking out after use and I continue to use it each summer.
Marlee S.
Youngtown, AZ
This is the only sunscreen I’ve tried that does not make my entire face a greasy mess. I have not had any breakouts from this which is a miracle! I actually use it as a primer now because it does a great job of sinking in and mattifying my skin. The sunscreen smell is very light. Plus, it’s about 1/3 of the price of any other high end face sunscreens I’ve seen.
Caitlin M.
I use this everyday religiously! It's so easy to apply right before my regular skincare routine, since my fav moisturizer doesn't have SPF included in it! It is truly not oily and dries very quickly. I've never had it get in my eyes or irritate my skin. Not to mention it lasts FOREVER! I've had the same bottle for probably over 4 months. A little goes a long way!
Krista R.
Rockwall, TX
I used this product and still got burnt, then again I was in the sun for 16 hours straight everyday for a week with only spf 30. I like this sunscreen but it doesn't really blend in well. Kinda sits on the skin, and when you sweat or touch your face it tends to peel of in little rolls. I like that it isn't oily but honestly I feel like I have to keep applying it because it keeps rolling off. Since it doesn't blend in well it just kinda puts white streaks on your face and I'd recommend something else for face sunscreen if you're really going to be out in the sun all day.
Beth J.
Braselton , GA
I have trouble finding a sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores and make my skin feel gross. But this sunscreen is made specifically not to clog pores and cause break outs. It's light and doesn't make my face shiny. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it's a "liquid-lotion", the consistency is very runny. And if I'm not careful, it can be pretty messy.
Queen V.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I swear by this stuff!! As someone who has had severe acne and now has clear skin, I cannot describe to you the fear wearing sunscreen used to strike in my heart, knowing that it would break me out. But this stuff doesn't! Sinks right into the skin, doesn't leave a white cast, and I have never gotten a sunburn wearing it. Will repurchase until the end of time!
Ally M.
Liberty
This is the best sunscreen for your face ever. I love the way it didn't leave a greasy residue. It's very lightweight. Very similar to putting on a concealer. Not to mention if you smaller bottle you can put it in you purse and it doesn't take up much space. I do recommend reapplying though since the SPF isn't too high. Love love love this sunscreen.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.