BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Katie N.
You need to buy this sunscreen! I don't think I've loved a product so much as love this one. It really does keep your skin clear and prevents breakouts which is a plus. It's moisturizing and overall prevents my face from becoming burned. Also, it's not as oily as other sunscreen brands which I love, but I would still recommend to have oil blotting sheets on hand throughout the day to keep your face oily free. Plus, it's around $10 which is a steal!
Sam B.
West Lawn, PA
I bought this brand of face sunscreen last year when I went to a music festival and haven't stopped using it since. Sunscreens have always made my face break out and this one did the exact opposite. It's oil free and doesn't leave behind a greasy feeling. I took lots of pictures while wearing this under makeup/with only this on and I never had a problem with flashback. It's spf 50+ I believe and it really works, I didn't get burnt once on my face!
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I've used this sunscreen all summer long and it has been great for my sensitive skin! It's weightless and smells divine. I work with very active children and we have outdoor play twice a day, but I feel confident that I am protected from the sun all day long. With this product a little goes a long way and there is no need to constantly reapply. I actually bought this specific sunscreen from another person's review and I'm glad I did. It was very inexpensive and I will continue to purchase this product.
Lissette A.
I love that it goes on very light and feels matte once it dries. I have oily skin so i prefer this liquid formula. However, my face does get oily again within 2 hours. But i still preder using this one over the age shield one. For some reason the Age shield formula causes irritation to my eyes even if i dont apply too close to them. The liquid lotion doesnt do that to me. Also, the scent isn't very strong, so thats a plus for me
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
It's very lightweight and isn't too greasy. I don't love the strong scent or the grimy feel on my skin. Maybe I got a bad batch? But it works very well even with makeup! I'm outside a lot for work, and this will help in the long run. No one wants to look like leather face!
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
I like this product for how well it works, how smoothly it applies and sinks in, and for not having that horrific traditional “sunblock” odor.

A small amount of this spread across my entire face after the rest of my skincare regimen offers lightweight but powerful sun protection that doesn’t feel or look greasy or clog my pores and cause breakouts.

This is a great product, and my only real complaint is that I prefer SPF 50
Abby Y.
One of the reasons that I love this sunscreen is that it works with my combination + sensitive skin. I have had an acne issue as of late, and this does not irritate my skin in the slightest. In addition, you get quite a bit of product in this for a reasonable price. I deducted a star only because it leaves behind a slight greasy residue; however, it is easily fixed with a bit of powder - would recommend!
Trish B.
Tazewell
Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30-I purchased this product at my local Walmart about 3 months ago and use it daily. It is a this lotion and does not feel heavy or sticky when applied. I did not have to apply more than twice a day. Very pleased and has a reasonable price for the amount of product. It will last a very long time and works great.
Vicky Z.
Houston
This is the only sunscreen I use. My face is usually oily, so typical sunscreen leaves my face feeling tacky and heavy. However, this dries with a powdery touch, so I can barely feel this on my face. My makeup also sits nicely on top of this, and this does not effect the finish of my foundation at all. The one tube of this has lasted me forever because it's a huge amount for just face sunscreen.
Alexandra P.
Fayetteville, NC
While it feels like this sunscreen gets its job done, I've switched to Asian brands of face sunscreen and am much happier. This sunscreen feels a lot heavier and greasier in comparison, and my face has an odd smell and feels sticky throughout the day. For my combination/oily skin, that's a pretty unpleasant feeling and has discouraged me from applying daily sunscreen. It might work better on other skin types but for me, it was worth taking the time to find other brands that specialize in light facial sunscreens.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.