BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jenn B.
Milan, MI
Since my face has a tendency to breakout easily and get oily I decided to give this sunscreen a try. In the past I didn't use sunscreen on my face for the simple reason that it would make my skin breakout and become very oily. I am however paying for that with the sun damage that I now have from years of not using sunscreen on my face. I have since reversed the sun damage a ton and did not want to have to start over again so I bought this sunscreen because it said breakout free. It has lived up to its promise and now I try to remember to put it on before going out into the sun. It's a win in my book!
Melissa B.
Milwaukee
Isn' too thick and sticky like most sunscreen lotions. Sets quickly so you can do the rest of your face routine. Most importantly, does it's job so i never get burned on my face.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
This product is great. It’s been the only thing I’ve been able to use that doesn’t break me out! It’s thin, no greasy so it doesn’t clog pores and the second that it soaks in, you can’t even tell you have it on. It’s super easy to mix with my foundation for that extra bit of protection. I get it from Walmart and it’s super cheap so I usually stock up whenever I can.
Milpa M.
Paterson, NJ
Love this product I used this everyday with my moisturizer I can't be under the sun so this is my lovely protection I got this a Walgreens not such a bad price is very smooth to the face I really feel very please with this product I would definitely recommended
Victoria W.
I used this sunscreen for the first time when I went on vacation in Florida. I am very fair skinned, so sunscreen is a must, but I usually hate wearing it due to the sticky and greasy feeling that it leaves behind. This product was totally different though. I used this sunscreen nearly every day for a week and it was great. Is absorbed into the skin quickly, without leaving behind a sticky film, and it did not appear to clog the pores of my sensitive skin. I would definitely use this again.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This is my go-to solution for sun screen for my sensitive face. I live at the beach so sun protection is very important to me in keeping my skin youthful and prevent wrinkles and skin cancer! I love this sunscreen by Neutrogena because they keep my acne prone skin in mind. It is formulated to work well with sensitive skin and not clog pores, all while offering the proper sun protection to still allow for a tan, but prevent sunburn. I am so thankful I found this product and would definitely purchase it again!!
Natalie K.
I actually bought this because the one I wanted was out of stock at my local Rite Aid. I'm always hesitant to put things on my face because my skin is sensitive to most products and I don't want to break out but this sunscreen is perfect. I have never used it under makeup but it works well for makeup-free days outside. It is very lightweight (more of a liquid than a cream) and I have had no issues with breakouts. I also like the option that it comes in SPF 30 instead of some other products that only come in 50+.
Olivia T.
West Union, SC
This is a go to for me when I am applying sunscreen underneath my makeup! It helps to moisturize and keep my skin nice and youthful. I give this product a 10/10.
Taylor F.
I use this product everyday under my makeup or by itself when I’m spending a lot of time in the sun. The formula is lightweight and absorbs really easily which makes it perfect for an everyday facial sunscreen. Also it’s a good size bottle so it’s last long enough to justify spending extra money on break-out free sunscreen
Izze D.
Love this sunscreen I have used it my whole life. It's really protective and has always met my expectations. I buy it at target usually. This sunscreen is also not bad for your scin. As I said before I am a repeated user. There us room for improvement if you get the white, not clear one, you have to really rub it in.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.