BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Shubhra S.
Goleta, CA
Daily defense against the sunrays.This is a must have and needed eeveryday too.Just be aware ita a chemical sunscreen, sensitive skin folks should prefer physical sunscreen
Emily T.
This is the sunscreen that has helped me to build an everyday habit! Goes on clean and doesn't promote breakouts. It's just what you need it to be and reasonably priced as well!
Caroline R.
Blythewood, SC
It is oily I have to say. I do like it because i have never gotten burned while wearing it and it’s very effective. It never breaks me out like other face sunscreens.
Taylor H.
Nashville, TN
I found this product to be very oily. I exclusively use this on my face and I always find my face to be so oily and it runs off very easily when I sweat or get in the water during the summer months.
Gabi W.
I barely have the opportunity to put on sunscreen during the summer due to my job, but I love how lightweight it feels on my skin and it doesn’t break me out at all!
Fatima N.
By far my favorite face sun screen out there. Very affordable and does the job. I hate when my face feels oily but this sunscreen doesn’t make your face oily at all. Will definitely have to purchase again
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
This product works great and doesn't clog pores. I got it from Walmart for a couple bucks and was extremely satisfied. It was my first time trying it, however I have used Neutrogena sunscreens in the past and have loved them. This was just as good, If not better than the rest. The only thing that surprised me is the consistency. It's much thinner than other sunscreens. I'm used to sunscreen being the consistency of lotion, this facial sunscreen was more runny and drips if you're not prepared for it to run out of the bottle. I personally love how runny it is because it's easier to rub onto my face and absorb. It saves me from the embarrassment of having white stuff on my face from sunscreen that isn't rubbed in. I would recommend this to everyone.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
It’s a great sunscreen I always recommend to my friends and family it’s sweat proof as far as my personal experience and I use it under makeup too it works great.
Natalia ..
I have been ecstatic ever since this product. I don't regret it one bit! As someone who was acne-prone and had breakouts from stress, I completely recommend this product. It comes in no specific packaging but it the product itself is 1 in a million. It was a liquid so it my skin soaked it up very well. It hasn't cause me a single breakout, worsened my blemishes or anything! The SPF is perfect for me because I have light skin and get sun spots and sun burned easily. This product has helped me very much and when used with my Clean Pore Cleanser, from Neutrogena, they make a great team! I really recommend this product especially since it only costs $6.99
Chelle H.
Philadelphia, PA
In the past I only used sunscreen on my body and did not worry about my face. A couple months ago I added this product to my daily face routine. I have to say, I love it! Does not make my face feel greasy and does not give any type of white cast in photos (my experience). I also do not have to worry about breakouts which is one of the product claims. I can tell it's working because I had hyper pigmentation and started using Clinique's dark spot corrector and these two in conjunction with a moisturizer have done wonders for my skin. I would recommend this sunscreen especially since it has an spf of 30 which my physician told me was really good.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.