BY NEUTROGENA #93 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Whenever I go out and I wear makeup I like using this sunscreen under my makeup so I won’t get a sun burn. And it’s at a good price if you’re thinking of using it often.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I'm funny about applying sunscreen to my face because I don't want to cause breakouts so this has become my go to face sunscreen!!! Works wonderful and never any breakouts!
Brittany F.
Milton, DE
Love the helicopter. Had skin cancer and his stuff was amazing. Comepley met my expectations. Went on smooth and clear. Fairly pricey but I got muse out of it.
Torry Y.
Columbus
I break out very easily and for a long time that led to me not using sunscreen on my face. This stuff has never broken me out and it is not oily. Highly recommend.
Jackeline G.
So I have extremely sensitive skin and I can't use physical sunscreens. (Yes, I know that they say zinc oxide, titanium dioxide ingredients are the best for my sensitive skin) I have been getting breakouts a lot, and figured its the sunscreen that was causing it. I switched to this sunscreen with chemical sunscreen and I will never go back. My face feels SO soft and smooth after I put this, and I dont even have to rub it in at all for it to be absorbed. It doesnt clog my pores at all (and I have easily congested skin) and my skin looks better than ever now. Clear Skin has truly lived up to its promise and I just wish I knew about this earlier! If you have highly sensitive skin prone to breakouts, try this!!! I LOVE this, and I will be really sad if this was discontinued. (I feel that I cant use 80% of products in the market!)
KaeLaura W.
Hesperia, CA
I use this sunscreen on my face because my little brother is allergic to some types of sunscreen this one never irritated his face and we have used it for years.
Jessica K.
Malden, MA
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my face it's light but still gives me the protection I need and I can wear it under makeup without making my skin too oily
Angelyn S.
I would rather purchase this for face only. It does make my skin feel a little oily when putting it on but it gets the job done. I would say it is overpriced.
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
Wasn't my favorite... then again I don't think I've ever found a great facial sunscreen for sensitive skin. It felt a bit thick on my face and I did breakout a tad.
Regina S.
I am all about skin care and one of my top priorities when it comes to my skin is sun protection. 90% of damage to our skin is caused by UVA and UVB Ray's from the sun and only 10% is a result of natural aging. So I rely heavily on sun protection. More specifically I rely on Neutrogena Clear Face, Break-Out Free Sunscreen. I use the SPF 30 liquid-lotion Sunscreen as part of my daily skin care regimen. I apply directly over my moisturizer and underneath my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling soft and protected throughout the day. This product is an absolute necessity. And for those who are worried about applying a Sunscreen to their face because you are worried about breaking out. Then this is the product for you. That was my original concern, but after testing this liquid-lotion Sunscreen on my face for a week straight I was more than satisfied with the results. No excess oil, no Break-Out, just softer and brighter skin. Thank you Neutrogena for such an incredible product.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.