BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Rachel K.
This stuff feels just like any mattifying moisturizer. It doesn't leave behind a film, and you can't tell it's there once you've rubbed it in. And it really doesn't break you out!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I have really bad issues with my face breaking out, and I haven't had that issue with this product. I use it when I go hiking, or even if I know I'll just be walking around outside, great for everyday wear.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love this sunscreen because it does not feel heavy on my face and a little goes a long way. I also love it as it does not irritate my skin and helps keep my face from the sun!
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought it because it didn’t suppose to be oily on my face and it was oily, it has a nice packaging but it disappoint me because I like dry sunscreens. I bought it at Walmart.
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Worked great, didn’t feel too heavy nor oily on my face. I tend to rub my eyes and touch my face quite often without thinking and haven’t had any irritation on my face or eyes.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
One of the only brands of sunscreen I can use on my face due to needing specific ingredients in my facial sunscreen. Although it’s tad pricey, it’s worth not getting burnt!
Freshta H.
Lathrop, CA
Does what it says completely! I’m a fair skin gal and the slightest bit of sun has my cheeks and nose burned but going for a swim or being out on a sunny day, this is a must have product for me!
Kendra G.
Sinton, TX
I really like this sunscreen just dont be like me and apply a big load. Of it be cause youll end up looking like you hve a mask on like your going to a Halloween party lol
Maggie H.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love this sunscreen. It is my favorite product to use on my face when I’m going in the sun. Great to use with sensitive skin, never have any breakouts after wearing it!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.