BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Anna W.
Columbia, SC
Does not feel super oily on my skin and I use this for not only by the pool but for daily summer wear as well. It’s travel friendly. This is my go to facial sunscreen. It’s affordable and could be found in any drug store.
Andrea N.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this a shot because regular sunscreen sometimes leaves my pores clogged after a day in the sun. I do think my skin stayed a little bit clearer but initially I thought it made my face look greasier than some other sunscreens.
Meagan B.
Evansville, WI
I love this stuff. It has no terrible smell, like most sunscreens. It is easy to apply. It never feels greasy and doesn’t make my sensitive skin break out. I wear it nearly every day in the summer for going outside.
Makayla B.
La Crosse, WI
Did not leave my skin feeling super oily or sticky. The claim is true, the product did not make my skin breakout, which has happened when using other face sunscreen products. Great for sensitive oily skin like me!
Jenna R.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen works great for when I know I’ll be getting wet or sweating. Not something that I can wear everyday as makeup doesn’t lay well on top of it but it does what it needs to do and doesn’t break me out.
Sarah J.
This is the best sunscreen for the face. Especially if you have acne prone skin or your pores clog easily, because this stuff goes on just like a moisturizer but protects your skin great.
Marivel R.
Austin
Doesn't break me out at all. Can leave a white cast a bit but not a problem for me can just add a tinted moisturizer and good to go!! I will continue buying. Packaging is nice.
Audrey G.
Osawatomie, KS
This product is a great help in the summer. I find it to be great at moisturizing my skin as well. Sometimes I even skip the moisturizer because I feel like this product is enough.
Cassandra L.
Definitely one of the better face sunscreens I have used. It doesn't make me break out really due to the fact that it isn't as oily as others and it smells pretty while doing it's job
nicole n.
i️ love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!! keeps face moisturized, healthy and sun free. perfect for a day at the beach or pool during the summer. honestly the best sunscreen i️ have ever used in my entire lifetime!!!!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.