BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Marivel R.
Austin
Doesn't break me out at all. Can leave a white cast a bit but not a problem for me can just add a tinted moisturizer and good to go!! I will continue buying. Packaging is nice.
Cassandra L.
Definitely one of the better face sunscreens I have used. It doesn't make me break out really due to the fact that it isn't as oily as others and it smells pretty while doing it's job
Audrey G.
Osawatomie, KS
This product is a great help in the summer. I find it to be great at moisturizing my skin as well. Sometimes I even skip the moisturizer because I feel like this product is enough.
nicole n.
i️ love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!! keeps face moisturized, healthy and sun free. perfect for a day at the beach or pool during the summer. honestly the best sunscreen i️ have ever used in my entire lifetime!!!!
Rachel K.
This stuff feels just like any mattifying moisturizer. It doesn't leave behind a film, and you can't tell it's there once you've rubbed it in. And it really doesn't break you out!
Samara F.
North Easton, MA
The only sunscreen I trust on my face other than my Olay moisturizer or Simple moisturizer that has SPF in it already! I never break out from this stuff and it always protects my skin from the sun.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I have really bad issues with my face breaking out, and I haven't had that issue with this product. I use it when I go hiking, or even if I know I'll just be walking around outside, great for everyday wear.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love this sunscreen because it does not feel heavy on my face and a little goes a long way. I also love it as it does not irritate my skin and helps keep my face from the sun!
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought it because it didn’t suppose to be oily on my face and it was oily, it has a nice packaging but it disappoint me because I like dry sunscreens. I bought it at Walmart.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?