BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Tiffany G.
Upper Marlboro MD
This makes my face oily and break out. I am acne prone, so this just wasn’t the product for me. I wouldn’t use this or recommend this if you have oily skin, however if you have dry skin this might be perfect for you!
Kristen D.
Mobile, AL
I love this sunscreen. Unlike other sunscreens, it does not leave my face feeling oily and greasy when i use it, and does not cause my skin to break out. It feels very lightweight and does not have a horrible smell.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I really like the clear face sunscreen I hate buying some sunscreens and they are super white and pastey, and so hard to run in, this one is so nice light weight and applies evenly and smoothly it’s perfect for Summer
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
I'm only giving this to stars because for some reason every Neutrogena brand that I purchase does not agree with my skin it either makes it super oily or dry is it out and it irritates the crap out of it unfortunately
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
great sun screen! I use this practically everyday. it leaves my skin feeling soft and has a light blur pleasant scent. plus it’s not too expensive and isn’t all all heavy which is great for people that break out
Stephanie H.
I love love neutrogena sun screens I love that they have powerful strength and that they make so many for face. Especially that I break out usually but they have them specifically for those people with that problem.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Every other sunscreen I’ve ever used for my body has made my face break out horribly. I tried this in Cabo after seeing it at CVS before leaving for my trip and I will never go back. It smells fine (not bad!!) and works wonders. No more breakouts.
gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
The sunscreen works really well and you can even wear it underneath your make up. It’s decently priced and a little goes a long way. I know I’ll be able to use this tube for a long time before needing to repurchase.
Serena M.
Sound Beach, NY
Love the way this product feels on my skin it's so light weight I feel like I'm barely wearing sunscreen! Doesn't really have a distinct smell but is incredibly creamy and feels as though I'm putting on lotion.
Michelle G.
inman
I have combination skin and so I am usually wary when it comes to face products, especially ones that are typically oily. Luckily this product is actually oil free so it doesn't cause break out like it claims.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.