BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I keep this in my purse during the summer and apply it when I’m on the go! It’s really great stuff because it’s got broadband spf which helps protect your face but it’s non greasy formula won’t break you out which is amazing.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have very sensitive skin and tend to break out easily so when I saw this I decided to try it! I’m so glad I did this kept my face protected and didn’t break me out! It’s so light and doesn’t clog my pores! I highly recommend
Elizabeth G.
Love this facial sunscreen! It is very light and not greasy. I️ have not have it give me any problems or cause me to break out. I️ have definitely noticed it give me the sun protection I need compared to when I️ go without.
Bailey R.
Bismarck , AR
I tan very easily, so facial sunscreen is not something I must have for a day in the sun. I do really like this brand though when I am preparing for a long day on the beach because it doesn’t feel heavy or greasy on my skin.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
I like Neutrogena and I’m so glad they came out with a light face sunscreen and not the heavy one. I hate the feeling of sunscreen on my skin so the lighter feel the better but it’s also still doing its job and protecting.
Leora L.
New Paltz
I’ve always loved neutropenia sunscreen for my face! I have sensitive skin and don’t want to causes any irritation or clog my pores. While this costs more than they usual sunscreen, it’s worth it for a non greasy formula.
Tess M.
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin, this is your choice. It’s light on my skin and doesn’t feel cakey. It’s not too pricey and is available anywhere. I’ll never stop using this brand. I would recommend this to anyone.
mariah m.
Provo
I have really oily skin, so I HATE using sunscreen on my face. But this sunscreen goes on really light. I was surprised. It didn’t make me break out, and I got great coverage and haven’t burned while using this product!
Rania K.
Simi Valley
This sunscreen is great. it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling or feel too heavy on the skin. The only thing i didn’t like about it is it leaves a little white cast on the skin. but other then that it did not break me out or anything and it’s definitely worth the price.
Samantha H.
Maple Valley, WA
This is my go to face sunscreen. I have really enjoyed it because of how light it is. I got it at a drugstore. The price is cheap and it has lasted for a long time. The only downside is that it is a little drying but overall I love the product!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.