BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jordan K.
Arlington, TX
My go to sunscreen for any vacation or time in the sun. My biggest concern in sunscreen is break out and I’ve never had issues with this one on my face. Rubs in easily and doesn’t leave me feeling or looking greasy. Worth the price!
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to sunscreen for my face! I love this stuff because it doesn't make my face feel greasy or break me out. It actually feels dry and does a great job protecting my skin from the sun! I always purchase this every summer
Madeline B.
Los Altos, CA
This is one of my favorite Face sunscreens because it doesn’t irritate my face at all. The value is good and I like the consistency, it’s a little runny, but I think that makes it easier to apply. It doesn’t leave a film like some do.
Maria 🇬.
This stuff is awesome! I only wish it didn’t make me so greasy when using it. I guess most sun screens do that though. On the up side i haven’t broken out while using this and I have sensitive skin! Awesome product and my go to!
Kristen H.
St Augustine, FL
One of the few sunscreens that has not caused me to breakout. It’s not oily and the smell is very light. There is a slight white cast but once it’s rubbed in it goes away. I definitely recommend especially for sensitive skin. 😃
Arlyn O.
I love using this sunscreen every summer! Always protects my face from burning and doesn’t break me out at all. Also is very moisturizing & no fragrance. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend and repurchase!
Kara F.
Va
This sunscreen is a life saver! I use it on my face in the summer and absolutely love it. It has never made my acne flair up or caused to me to breakout in a rash. For the price, it is definitely a must have in your beach bag;)
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Perfect for the beach. Worked really well with my skin which breaks out with anything too harsh. Highly recommend for people looking for something to use on summer days full of fun in the sun. I'll be using it again and again.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
If you are a religious moisturizer then, you absolutely need this! Does pretty much everything in one with cleansing, treating the blemishes on your face and sunscreen! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Courtney M.
Warwick
My fair skin has a tendency to burn quite easily and on top of that my skin is very sensitive and acne prone. Once I started using this I can honestly say I haven't had one burn on my face as well and minimal to no breakouts.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.