BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Noor L.
Gatineau, Quebec
I have a super sensitive skin that breaks out with almost anything especially with sunscreen and I find this sunscreen the only one that actually saves my face from acne and sun rays at the same time :)
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
J'aime j'aime j'aime ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💯💯💯❤💯💯💯
Jessica W.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this product. It moisturizes my skin so well without sitting on top and making me sticky. It's fragrance free and super gentle. It doesn't make me break out with acne.
T S.
Better than some, but not THE best I have tried.... it did absorb well, and you didn't feel LIKE you got anything on your skin. seems a bit watered down, but like everything else, shake it and its fine... not a huge fan, but its ok if nothing else better is around.....
Cora A.
Belle River, ON
Feels light and grease free. My skin never feels oily or breaks out with this. Great product. Good value. I add this to my moisturizer and bb cream for added protection.
Nxtstopdubai S.
Dubai, UAE
Goos enough product!
But a regular use before 20minutes of stepping into the sun is mandatory.
Not long lasting. Must be renewed in 6-7 hours of heavy exposure.
Carly G.
Nice gentler sunscreen. It does not make me break out and does not sting when I put it on my face. It definitely met my expectations and was worth the money.
Glory
Okay, my mom swears by this stuff. It provides sunscreen protection like no other. But the fragrance sometimes gets into my eyes and can be very irritating.
Maria C.
edmonton
I love keeping my face moisturized so it will always look supple, smooth, glowy and radiant. It is good for my skin especially when the weather gets cold.
WENDY P.
Moisturizes me and protects me enough, I love it, my dad also uses it because his skin was red with the sun and since he is using it does not happen
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?