BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
CaroMcKee13 M.
This is the only sunscreen I wear on my face. Love that it's formulated for faces and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Other sunscreen can make my face breakout but never this one! I always have in my house to protect against Houston's sunny days!
Elizabeth D.
My skin is very sensitive and I tend to break out and sometimes get hives from a lot of brands of sunscreens. This one is great and sinks in without feeling really oily like some sunscreens. I’ve never had an issue with my sensitive skin either.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Feels amazing! No humid or sticky feeling. Your skin absorbs. No acne from your T zone in the morning. Doesn’t burn. Nice packaging. Awesome price. I would recommend this product and definitely try it and add to your beauty routine!! Fantastic.
kaia 🤘.
Fargo, ND
Another random grab off of the shelf but for its price, this product is awesome! Not crazy oily, easy to spread and a little goes a long way. I did break out a little while I used this product, I cannot say it was because of the product though.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Love this product for the face and protection from the sun. It comes in a range of SPF and does not leave your face feeling greasy or sticky. I have not had any breakouts or clog the pores from this and it is one of my favorite facial sunscreen.
Kaylee R.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. At the beach I usually break out a lot because the sunscreen is always oily on my face. This sunscreen is so light on your face and not oily at all. I have not broken out at all (knock on wood) since using it. I will def rebuy and recommend to a friend.
Samantha H.
Iron, MN
This product promotes healthy looking skin, sun protection with the broad spectrum sunscreen, and doesn't leave the oily residue that other daily sunscreen products tend to leave! I have repeatedly used this product and will continue to do so!
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
Doesn't leave my skin oily or feeling like there's a layer of sunblock on! Perfect for my sensitive skin and I definitely haven't broken out with acne whole using it. The only thing is that I've found my skin to still turn pink while being out in the sun so reapplication is essential.
Ariel K.
Houston
Not sure if this product is better for your skin, but it does protect from the sun. I docked this product a star because it does still feel like a greasy sunscreen and since I have oily skin I would prefer it to feel more like a moisturizer.
Kristina B.
Oxford, OH
I got this because I tend to break out and have acne. The feeling is so fresh and light and feels great! I should have gotten a higher SPF because I got burnt still.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.