BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love this sunscreen! it works on both oily and dry skin and doesn't dry my skin out. I haven't found it in higher spf yet so I have to apply more often but it's worth it
Ciara T.
This works really well and goes on great whether I'm wearing makeup or not. It seems a little oily at first but it soaks into your skin so you don't notice it later. Not disappointing at all! I burn very easily and this worked well for me, would recommend.
Jennie F.
This is a great sunscreen! You can not feel it under your face and it looked totally fine under make up. My face did not break out at all with this which is so important to me. You also get quite a bit of product in here.
Claire L.
Toronto
Not a fan. I found it to be problematic around my nose, which is counter to its point of being acne-reducing. With so many other great screens on the market, pass on this one.
Talisha D.
Golden, BC
Nothing too crazy, it does what it says. Doesn't clog my pores (that I've noticed) and doesn't feel too oily after application. Does feel a little bit uncomfortable, but it goes away after a few minutes
Jesikah P.
This sunscreen is OK. Not the best I've used, but definitely better than using regular sunscreens on your face. I found it made my skin break out a bit and felt really slimy when out in the sun all day.
Hafsa R.
It's perfect and lightweight! I almost forgot I even put it on! I used it under my makeup, it's not oily at all and doesn't have any scent to it which is perfect
Noor L.
Gatineau, Quebec
I have a super sensitive skin that breaks out with almost anything especially with sunscreen and I find this sunscreen the only one that actually saves my face from acne and sun rays at the same time :)
Jessica W.
Winnipeg
I love this product. It moisturizes my skin so well without sitting on top and making me sticky. It's fragrance free and super gentle. It doesn't make me break out with acne.
T S.
Better than some, but not THE best I have tried.... it did absorb well, and you didn't feel LIKE you got anything on your skin. seems a bit watered down, but like everything else, shake it and its fine... not a huge fan, but its ok if nothing else better is around.....
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.