BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Emilie B.
Sainte-Julie
Love this sunblock for the face! I have very dry, sensitive and acne prone skin and this sunblock does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not break me out. I use this sunblock all year round underneath my makeup.
Mackenzi R.
I love this sunscreen it definitely protects you from the sun it is very gentle it definitely met my expectations . It is very effective not that disappointing there is not room for improvement love this product
Nicole D.
Thicker sunscreens can easily make you break out because it clogs pores so this is a godsend. This is thinner so it absorbs in the skin better without clogging pores and doesn't increase oil or leave you slimy.
Sophia F.
Uxbridge , ON
Did not like this product, I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and this product still made me break out unfortunately. Would not recommend if you're looking for a product for breakout prone skin
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
I have been wearing this sunscreen for years now and it's the best I ever tried for me skin. I can apply it in the morning and by late afternoon my skin will still look shine free. The price is also great, it lasts a long time and the smell isn't so bad.
Maria O.
Surrey, BC
This is one of my summer essential. I love that this product is not greasy. I put it under my makeup in the morning and later in the afternoon I put it on top of my makeup without messing it up. Will definitely repurchase this product and I highly recommend it.
sasha v.
I love this product its one of the only sunblock's that doesn't make my skin oily and breakout and its actually not hard to come buy the smell to me was not strong which I liked it blended in to my skin nicely and didn't leave a oily film I do recommend this product 100%
Kamila S.
I really liked this sunblock. It was not greasy nor did I ever feel like i contributed to my breakouts. It did a fantastic job at protecting my skin without weighing it down. It met every expectation I had and have recommended it to others who have also enjoyed it.
Pareeha L.
I love this! I usually have a reaction to sunscreens because of the harsh chemicals, this ones perfect for me. Its effective and not greasy at all, i live in a coastal city and even with this under my makeup, I'm good to go. Been using this for the past 2 years now.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love this sunscreen! it works on both oily and dry skin and doesn't dry my skin out. I haven't found it in higher spf yet so I have to apply more often but it's worth it
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.