BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Libby M.
This sunscreen is my go-to for a day at the beach or on the boat! It provides great coverage and protection, is long-lasting, and it really doesn't break me out like so many other sunscreens do!
Mel M.
Avon
Purchased at: Target
I think this product did do a good job with protecting my skin from the sun. I could not tell if it caused any breakouts or not but it didn’t seem to agitate my skin at all. The only thing is that it does make your face look oily.
Amanda B.
chesterr
Purchased at: Walmart
My family, the 3 of us used this while being in the sun at the beach this past summer. We all said that this was the best facial sunscreen we have used! Will buy for future beach trips and fun in the sun adventures!!
Mika S.
Thermalito
I tried this out as a lot of sunscreens make me greasy however this was just way too drying. It made my face feel "peely" and rough. Those with sensitive skin should beware as this made my face feel itchy and irritated. If you have super oily skin this may be for you but it didn't work for me personally. Neutrogena® Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Enid G.
Chico CA
Purchased at: Target
sunscreen makes me break out really bad, but this is the first one that's worked for me. it's lightweight and lasts all day . a little goes a long way
Sara z.
Lewisburg, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only sunscreen that doesn’t break me out. It acts like a normal sunscreen and is targeted for the face.
Calla B.
Ottawa , ON
My favourite sunscreen! The light, milky lotion texture of it makes it easy to reapply throughout the day as needed. No offending scent. It has never made my skin congested or irritated, even though I tend to have that problem with other chemical sunscreens. I highly reccomend it.
Anouska A.
bengaluru
Love this product. My skin can get random breakouts and I hate the greasy feeling of sunscreen that some brands give me. I want it to feel hydrated and light, not heavy and greasy. This particular product delivers. However, I have tried some of the other sunscreens by the same brand and wasn’t too keen on them
🌜BRITT🌛 M.
Vancouver
does a great job of keeping me burn free but smells VERY STRONG! since i have sensitive skin, i find that it stings pretty strongly especially around my eyes! although i know you should wear SPF daily, i find i can’t make myself do it with this sunscreen.
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
This is a decent facial sunscreen. It’s noncomedogenic so it doesn’t clog your pores, and it terms of protection, I’ve never gotten a sunscreen using it. So long as you are diligent about reapplying after swimming.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?