BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Zena I.
This is my favourite sunscreen because it has a very liquid consistency that makes it easy to apply. It comes in various SPFs and there’s even one with salicylic acid for those with acne prone skin.
Marisa K.
Toronto, ON
The best sunscreen! Doesn’t break me out, I never burn when I wear it. I recommend it to everyone. I bring it on all vacations, different SPFs, and I wear it all over. It’s my absolute favorite. Just buy it
Paloma B.
Calgary, AB
This is a great facial sunscreen for those with oily, sensitive or acne prone skin. As someone who suffers with acne and breakouts, I am always hesitant to use sunscreen, as I find many clog my pores are are much too heavy on the skin. This sunscreen is the opposite!

The texture of this sunscreen is very light and it is fragrance free. It spreads easily and soaks into the skin quickly, and it does not leave any white cast on the face. This layers well with primers (just use it before your primer), and makeup applies well over this. I had no issues with it sweating or rubbing off, and it did not sting my face or clog my pores. The SPF 30 protected my skin well and I did not burn when using this sunscreen, even when in the sun all day. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good drugstore sunscreen that won't clog pores and plays well with makeup!
Erika V.
It's a great everyday-use sunscreen, perfect for those who like to go out barefaced as well as those who enjoy wearing makeup on the daily! Its lightweight, non-greasy formula gets quickly absorbed and barely feels like wearing sunscreen at all! That also makes it a great base for those looking to protect their skin all while wearing a layer of makeup. It does its job well and is worth the price (15$), which is fairly cheap compared to other sunscreens that do the same. A steal!
Madilyn C.
This product is really nice. It feels really thick but it’s actually very light and hydrating on your skin. You can but it at any drugstore. I used the whole bottle up in 3 months. I would but it again. If you have acne don’t worry it won’t make it worse!
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
was a bit hesitant at first to purchase this product because you can find other sunblocks that are way more budget-friendly (being a student, this was an issue). But once I got it, I realized that a little product goes a long way, and so, the price is actually quite reasonable also, I remember, back then, it gained a lot of popularity because of its PA+++ formula and protection against UVA rays. I was swimming in the summer and desperately needed a waterproof sunblock. I did quite a bit of research, and let me tell you, I was NOT disappointed.
Laura L.
I have mixed skin, I like it a lot, I live in a very warm and dry  city now, it does make me shine, but compared to others it is by far the best i've used. When I lived at a humid city, it fitted me better because the oil production was lesser, but I think this is a personal issue. I literally just bought two. Unfortunately does not sell on my country, and it's loosing a HUGE market share... Better than Anthelios, from La Roche!
Alison V.
Castlegar
This is holy grail facial sun protection! It is non greasy, doesn't clog pores and doesn't make you break out. I have combo skin that reacts badly to most sunscreens this is the only one I have found that I can use for my face without worrying about breaking out
Megan D.
It really is great for acne prone skin! It feels light, yet still feels like it will protect your skin. I don't feel like my face is an oil slick after putting this on. While I am not prone to burning, this still did ward off any potential burning. I give it to all my friend while we are out by the pool and haven't heard a single complaint.
Abigail H.
This works really well for keeping my face from burning. I love that it is none greasy and I don't breakout from using. The only problems is it is on the more expensive side for sunscreen and it absolutely burns your eyes if you get any in them. Overall I still like it for a face sunscreen but is not good at all if you are planning on getting wet
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.