BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
I recently switched over to this product from a previous one because of the fact that does not clog your pores it's perfect for your face and preventing sunburn also acne breakouts. This is important because my teenager is prone to breakouts (dammit hormones!).
Lauren O.
Parsons, KS
When I put sunscreen on my face I usually end up breaking out but with this product I didn’t! It is a little oily feeling but it absorbs into the skin with no issues! My only complaint is if you are already sunburnt it does sting a little when you put it on.
Clare C.
I really like this product in the summer. It does the job and doesn’t feel overly oily like normal sunscreen. I do not notice and new pimples when I use it either. One con is that when I sweat with this on, I have felt it get in my eyes which really hurts.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
I ha e acne so I decided to use this brand. Works really well. I only apply it about twice every time I spend a day in the sun. Also feels very moisturizing on the skin. I haven’t used it lately because of the weather but i will buy it again in the summer.
Nicole F.
New York
BIG LIFE SAVER!!! The only product that avoided me from breaking out. Not afraid to use sunscreen on my skin anymore. Would 10/10 recommend if you want to keep clear skin. I would buy it again without looking back
Connor W.
I love and trust Neutrogena's products! I've been using this product for so long. I typically wear it when I know I'll have a lot of sun exposure and not as a daily sunscreen
. It has great distribution so you can find it at drugstores and grocery stores.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this sunscreen since I’m prone to breakouts. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. Great for teenagers struggling with acne won’t build up in pores 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My skin is super sensitive when it comes to sunscreens, and this is the only SPF fave lotion I have used that doesn’t cause me to break out. I use this on days where I am going to be outside a lot, and it really stays on even with sweat. I recommend!
Lauren M.
Parker, CO
Love this sunscreen! I use this on days I know I’m going to in the sun most of the day and want a little more than my daily moisturizer. It feels nice on my skin not greasy and doesn’t make me break out. Price is good and usually can get coupons.
CaroMcKee13 M.
This is the only sunscreen I wear on my face. Love that it's formulated for faces and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. Other sunscreen can make my face breakout but never this one! I always have in my house to protect against Houston's sunny days!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.