BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Jesly C.
Rockland
It does it’s job. I like the smell of it because I’m a weirdo lol. The only thing is that you should let it dry before going outside cause if not you will look like a ghost
kaitlyn d.
Carmel
i love this!! it’s a little watery, but it’s a good product. it really does prevent breakouts when using sunscreen. it also was good at preventing sun burn while in the sun. im not sure if i would buy it again but i would recommend it to others.
Bea L.
Miami
It does what it says it does, it doesn’t break me out unlike the rest of sunscreens I have used before.
Lynsey T.
I love this Neutrogena clear face sunscreen. It is the only sunscreen I have found that doesn’t break my oily sensitive skin out. Every summer it is my go to before I go out in the sun. It has a nice refreshing smell to it and very easy to apply.
Cydney B.
Mebane
This is a must have for beach goers! There is no oil to worry about on your skin to cause breakouts and your skin is still fully protected! It rubs in nicely and leaves no white streaks! A must have!
Sarah Z.
Richmond
great sunscreen! would definitely recommend as a daily skin care product for the summertime
Cristina T.
Philadelphia
Very lightweight product and ideal for sensitive skin. Could probably offer better protection.
Nicole K.
Stephenson , VA
The only sunscreen I use on my face. It’s a little thicker than the body kind, but once I put it on I can’t even feel it. I have never had a breakout while wearing this, and I usually only apply it once per 4 hours and still get the sun protection I need.
Hannah L.
A good facial suncreen. I have acne prone skin so I am always nervous about putting new products on my face, this one thankfully and true to its name did not break me out. It feels pretty lightweight so it's good for both a day at the beach or everyday/under your makeup use.
Nhi B.
Stockton
I like the sun protection on this sunscreen but the only problem is that it does not blend out very easily. But it has never broken me out so it does live up to its claim of being break out free! I would recommend this
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.