BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Works good nothing special just a typical sunscreen. Used at the beach and didn’t burn
Love it! I have really sensitive skin but I don't break out from this! Glad I found it!
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Neutrogena is my go-to spf brand. Great price and it works without irritating my skin.
Elyse B.
Universal Cty, TX
I use this for my kids. It doesn't see to run into their eyes. Never broke them out.
Lissie D.
New Haven
Does what it says it would do, leaves the face pretty matte and does not break me out
Tathiana y.
miami, FL
Me encanta este protector solar, ahora mismo estoy en un país tropical y es lo mejor!
Sarah K.
Plainfield, IL
My favorite facial sunscreen, never clogs my pores and doesn't make me all shiny.
Esmeralda L.
Pacoima, CA
This irritated my skin and my eyes like no other! My face stung when I reapplied.
Currently using this product now. It works well but it still makes me break out.
Jadira V.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this lotion before I applied my makeup. Gives you a lot of protection ...
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.