BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
michelle w.
redondo beach
I like this sunscreen because it doesn’t cause breakouts and it doesn’t make your skin super shiny.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is an awesome sunscreen! I really like using it in the summers and it's easy to carry around.!
Amanda S.
Chillicothe , OH
Not greasy on face and leaves face protected without clogging pores! Love to you this at the beach
Vannia J.
Orlando
very efficient, moisturizes and protects at the same time. Great skin health product for the face.
Melissa G.
Appleton, WI
It's very helpful in the summer for your face when you don't want to breakout from normal sunscreen
Jennifer R.
Canonsburg, PA
Es mi favorito lo uso desde siempre, y es genial porque se absorbe muy rápido lo compre en walmart
Cami C.
Indianapolis, IN
I think this sunscreen does a good job and not breaking me out but I wish it had a better smell.
Leslie M.
It always irritates my skin. I'll have to use the rest of the tube on my body instead of my face.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland , OH
Great facial sunscreen that doesn’t make me break out but still protects my face from sun damage
Kayla S.
brooklyn
This is good good it lasts a rlly long time and prevent me from getting sunburnt I rlly recomend
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?