BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
kassy a.
Texas
I used this for the beach and i didnt get any sunburn! I also didn't breakout from it which was good because my skin is usually sensitive! Also very light weight
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I switched to this sunscreen after Neutrogena changed their formula for their other sunscreen a few years ago. It works great for my skin. It doesn’t clog my pores or cause any breakouts as other products have in the past. The only downside is that it makes me look a little shiny.
Constance L.
Whitehall, OH
It does everything it says it's going to do. I've never gotten any kind of sunburn and it has never made me breakout, which is the reason I used to avoid wearing sunscreen on my face. I tend to break out all over my body so I use this on my shoulders and different limbs in the summer too.
Adrienne Z.
New York
This is the only sunscreen i will use on my face!  It's light, spreads and blends easily.  I never break out after using this sunscreen.  Because it is so thin though, you have to reapply after being in the water.  Overall great product and would recommend!
Erin T.
Prattville, AL
I love this sunscreen because it isn’t super thick or greasy and I can wear it under makeup if I want. I get protection and have the peace of mind that my skin is not going to break out. Especially since I live in the Deep South and it is always hot I need a great sun screen.
Rosemary H.
Columbus
This is just a plain good facial sunscreen. It doesn’t break me out or make me oilier/drier. It does it’s job as a sunscreen. The packaging is nice, and it’s a good amount for it’s price. The consistency is just like a normal sunscreen. I can’t find anything bad to say about this product.
Jenny C.
Buffalo Grove
Works well, still need to reapply every hour and a half or so. Doesn’t have a really strong smell and the tube is easy to carry around if you are going to be outside for a while
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
I always use a facial sunscreen, as I don't want sunburn or breakouts. I trust Neutrogena for a facial suncreen because it is a skincare company and is recommended by dermatologists. I like this facial sunscreen because of the texture, fragrance free and that it it doesn't make my face break out.
Melissa T.
I used for a bit over the summer. It lived up to its name and never gave me breakouts. It is a bit too oily to smoothly apply makeup after. If you're looking for just protection then this is your sun screen. If your looking for a sunscreen to apply before makeup then I'd search elsewhere.
Katherine R.
Pittsburgh , PA
One summer I had a horrible allergic reacting to face sunscreen. The whole side of my face and my eye swelled up and I was miserable. Ever since then I’ve been very paranoid about my face sunscreen. I already know Neutrogena is equipped to take care of the skin, so I always reach for this when the summer rolls around.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.