BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Noelle F.
Anything neutrogena is usually going to be great.
I love this product because it doesn’t clog my pores!
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
I love this sunscreen! It is very light and have a great smell. It is pretty expensive but is worth it.
Eli S.
Brooklyn
Great sunscreen. It is thick so make sure to rub it in good or it will leave white liquid on your face.
Christina F.
Great for acne prone or oily skin. And it's affordable. The only drugstore sunscreen I use on my face!
Bethany W.
This feels great on my face and I know I am protected from the sun. I just need to remember to reapply!
Heidi M.
San Jacinto , CA
It's a alright product , of course it isn't like the number one for me but it's a pretty decent product
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
This is really nice because it doesn't clog pores and it doesn't feel oily it protects my skin so well
Claire L.
Works ok... you have to re-apply it frequently for it to be worth it if you are out in the sun a while
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face! Does great to not make you break out, I buy every summer!
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Love Neutrogena products, and really like this sunblock!! Doesn't smell bad, or leave skin feeling dry.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.