BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Dara P.
Elberton , GA
Doesn't break out my skin, and feels great, not oily. It is quite white though and takes a minute to rub in.
Valleri H.
Peoria
Great sunscreen. Not too oily. Perfect under makeup. Makes your makeup last all day. And it's acne fighting.
Kayli B.
A must have! Moisturizing without being greasy like a sunscreen. And it's great to have the spf too! Love it
Amy S.
Boston
This is my favorite sunscreen for faceZ I’ve tried a bunch of other brands this is the lightest and the best
Anna H.
Great product! Protects my face without breaking it out or clogging my pores. It's my go to facial sunscreen
Iza M.
My breakouts decreased a lot since I started using this product, but my skin is a bit more dry and sensitive
Hayden B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This breakout free sunscreen is great to use on your skin!! It really is not oily on my skin ever. I love it
Alyssa A.
Jacksonville , FL
This is the perfect product to use on your face when out at the beach. It doesn’t make your skin oily either.
Alyssa S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this product. It's the only product that works for my face while prevents breakouts. I swear by it!
Ellen S.
Stamford
This sunscreen lasts all day and isn’t greasy at all. I didn’t feel like I had a layer over my skin at all.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?