BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Erin M.
Covington, KY
It isn’t oily. Small Amount goes a long way. I’ve used this product for several years. Doesn’t clog pores.
samantha a.
Works perfect as an everyday sunscreen that dosnt feel too heavy on your face. Would definitely recommend.
Corina V.
Renton , WA
Affordable and can be found at targets, Walmart’s, ulta, etc. This is lightweight but it does make me oily.
Alyssa S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love this product. It's the only product that works for my face while prevents breakouts. I swear by it!
Courtney C.
spokane wa
For sunblock,this is my go to for my face. It keeps my face from getting burned without clogging my pores.
Lanae S.
waverly, NY
This is a great sunblock that won't clog your pores!! It's a little greasy, but I didn't mind it too much.
Mackenzie H.
Keego Harbor, MI
Neutrogena is perfect for sensitive skin— it’s really important to have a specific sunscreen for your face.
Shelbi W.
zebulon, NC
Protects well but broke me out like crazy. It’s super oily going on and stays that way throughout the day.
Kells W.
Dallas, TX
Really like this product. It feels light on my face and does not make me breakout like some sunscreens do.
Christina S.
Greenville
Great for when I went to beach, but I did still break out around the nose area. (My oilest part of my face)
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.