BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
This product is worth buying. I am a first time user but will definitely purchase again. It met my expectations!
Samantha H.
Use this daily to help lower sun damage. Love how it applies and isn't all greasy. Can't even tell I have it on.
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
This stuff is a summer staple for not only me, but my entire family. Effective, good value, and super versatile!
Ashley S.
I like this sunscreen for my face because it doesn't break me out. It doesn't apply very thick which I like too.
Iniya C.
I have used this many of times and I loved it because it works very well my sister even used it and she loved it
Natalie R.
I use this on my face and I get excellent coverage without feeling greasy. I don't leave the house without it.
Prasanna P.
It is nice sunscreen but it makes face white . I would something else instead of having white all over my face
Jennifer W.
West Chester Township
Bought this lotion once over the summer. It’s good for a face lotion, but makes your face look shiny and oily.
Adebowale P.
New York
This product clears break out with consistent use, it’s effective, affordable and it’s my first time using it.
Maggie L.
This sunscreen definitely kept me from getting sunburned. It burns when you put it on. Do not use this product!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?