BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I really like this product, I amazing that, I use every day, and keep my face dry, without oil. I recommend.
Quin H.
Swannanoa
it's good for people who have acne because this one is non oily and helps with not getting an acne break out
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
Love this facial sunscreen. Goes on smoothly and is not sticky. I have never broken out or gotten sunburned.
Iza M.
My breakouts decreased a lot since I started using this product, but my skin is a bit more dry and sensitive
Anna H.
Great product! Protects my face without breaking it out or clogging my pores. It's my go to facial sunscreen
Dara P.
Elberton, GA
Doesn't break out my skin, and feels great, not oily. It is quite white though and takes a minute to rub in.
Valleri H.
Peoria
Great sunscreen. Not too oily. Perfect under makeup. Makes your makeup last all day. And it's acne fighting.
Brandy D.
Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid-Lotion Sunblock has a good spf of 30 which is highly recommended.
Alaha A.
Philadelphia, PA
At first I did break out but I wouldn't say use this for the summer I would recommend it for the winter thoug
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
Not my favorite sunscreen its too thick feeling for my face.I have oily skin as it is and this breaks me out.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.