BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Rachelle L.
jacksonville, NC
Face doesn't burn and you don't need a lot to get full coverage. Will buy again. Love how I don't feel too oily
Taylor A.
Ligonier
So great! This really helps protect my face from the sun. When I use this, it leaves me with little to no burn.
Macey N.
Bellefontaine, OH
Texture was leaving my skin a little oily, however didn’t break me out and that’s a huge plus for my skin type
LianLing G.
This sunscreen really does prevent my face from being burnt and that’s perfect and I️t doesn’t cause breakouts.
yvonne h.
I never try this before would love to try it for my oily skini tried all of the other products and they felled
Ashley C.
This product is great!! Not only does it do a great job at protecting against the sun, it doesn't break me out.
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
A nice Sunscren for your face. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily and it kept my skin protected from uv rays
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Very good product i use for the summer, its not too sticky or too oily for my face and it smells really good!!
Prasanna P.
It is nice sunscreen but it makes face white . I would something else instead of having white all over my face
Naomi D.
Desert Hot Springs
My go to for sunscreen! Yessss! Not oily, nor greasy, but a nice gentle matte feeling. Cool and refreshing!!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.