BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
I really like this product it has worked quite well for me. This is definitely something I would re-buy in the future.
Gabrielle L.
Purchased at: Target
This works well and does not feel heavy on my skin. Does not irritate my skin. Do not need to use a lot of the product.
Jordan L.
This sunscreen is great because it doesn't make my face feel too oily or greasy. It provides great sun protection too.
Pamela D.
Berkeley, CA
I use this one because I have acne and well it's pretty self explanatory it doesn't make me breakout as much or at all.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
Love using any sunscreen by this brand because I feel confident that I will have full coverage and not get sun burned.
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
I love this stuff. Did not get sunburned and doesn't make your face feel greasy and gross. Goes on easy and smells good
Courtney R.
Not sticky, lasts a long time, won't sweat off, feels light and not heavy which is important in houston high humidity!!
Katelyn P.
Finally! A product that didn't break out my face! I have used this religiously after moving down south and helped a lot
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Neutrogena is skincare. Bottom line. With Neutrogena you know your skin is being taken care of. Love their sunscreen
Angie R.
Columbus
Both my daughter and myself used this over the summer. Light and airy as it went in and left your face feeling good.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
How often do I put this one? is this leave any greasiness?