BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Nida Z.
Chicago ridge , IL
I love the sunscreen brand it’s my go to product I don’t what other people feel about it but this is the one for me
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Siempre he usado este producto y me encanta porque es súper bueno y me priteje súper bien de los rayos ultravioleta
maritza R.
This sun cream is really light weight and doesn't make my face feel oily and I don't get sunburnt fast or as often
Chloe P.
My face is sensitive to sunscreens that are oily and this product works great for acne. I don't get any break outs
This product went on smooth and did not feel caked on. It did not leave my face oily and lasted throughout the day.
Brandi B.
Silsbee, TX
Works great under make up to keep from burning but not really with helping breakouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlan A.
My favorite facial sunscreen I have ever used. Adorable and worth every penny! Found at target or any drugstore.
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
One of my favorites! Sold at drugstores. Good value and oil free. Keeps face feeling fresh but great spf coverage
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I use this under my makeup doesn't affect the formula oof my foundation. Doesn't leave it feeling greasy at all.
Nathaniel E.
Works okay, but it sweats off really fast and can't be reapplied on sweaty skin. Doesn't break me out, at least.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.