BY NEUTROGENA #87 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free sunscreen
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
  • immediately after towel drying
  • at least every 2 hours
    • limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
    • children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

Drug Facts

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 3%, Oxybenzone 4%

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients

• I am looking for a new sunblock for my face. My last one ...7 Answers
  • Being a red head I apply sunscreen to my body and face qu...5 Answers
  • Does this actually work?4 Answers
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product. It’s thin and non-comedogenic so it doesn’t make me break out. It’s not super heavy and oily. Doesn’t feel gross on my face. It comes in a variety of SPF’s and I love that. A bit pricey but you get what you pay for. I love this product in the summer or for everyday. 10/10
Emma F.
Baltimore
Love this sunscreen!! It’s all I ever use on my face, it doesn’t make my skin breakout and it does an amazing job at protecting my skin from the sun. Very reliable I always re purchase it
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I wear sun block on my face daily. I protect my face from wrinkles and spots. I love that it doesn't leave white marks on my face and easy to blend. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend this face sunblock.
brynn m.
This is a really good sunscreen. I use it almost every morning and before I go in the sun. This does help because it doesn't make me break out, but it does leave a white tint on my skin which is never anything you want, but other than that it's great.
Payton T.
Arcadia
I love this sunscreen!! I have very sensitive skin and break out easily, but I have never broken out from this one! I highly recommend it to everyone because it is affordable and works
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is amazing!! it helps the sun not damage my face and it helps with my acne , since my skin is more on the dry side this helps my skin stay moisturized
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
It works really well without being too greasy, and it doesn't dry out my skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and doesn't good job protecting my fair skin.
Kassandra L.
Angleton, TX
I’m not a person who has allergic reactions to products often, but my skin despised this product. When I first started using it I noticed my eyes started to sting a little, then the more I used it, my face started to sting too! Wouldn’t recommend, ESPECIALLY if you have sensitive skin.
Catherine P.
This is an excellent product for a good price. I buy mine at Walmart. I have oily acne prone skin and this sunscreen works perfect. It doesn’t make my skin break out or leave it feeling oily. I also have fair skin and my face subburbs easily. This definitely keeps it protected.
Hunter R.
Mannington, WV
This is the only sunscreen I will put on my face! It absorbs into the skin very nicely, and a little bit goes a long way. Perfect for sensitive or acne prone skin!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
Did anyone break out after using this?
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Jana B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this sunblock work well under make up?
Wendy H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this a good choice for someone with really sensitive skin?
Ashley H.