Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL

Stewart P.
Stewart P.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have the same problem as you and this is the only sunscreen that doesn't give me problems. Definitely worth the price.
Aline C.
Aline C.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 3 months ago
I have combination skin and I'm happy with the results, it's not easy to find products that I get satisfied with.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
I have combination skin, and I think this product is great. The lotion goes on like a liquid and absorbs into the skin. This does not cause my face to produce too much oil to the point where I breakout. It also does not dry out my skin. I love using this lotion at the beach because I don't sweat it off. I have never gotten burnt while using this.
Madison M.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have the same type of skin and this works well for me!
Brea R.
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
3 years, 3 months ago
I would definitely try it!
Justine U.
Justine U.
3 years, 6 months ago
I have combo skin and neutogena is the only sunscreen I'll use. Just remember to reapply!