Haley B.

Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 8 months ago
My skin is really oily and this is the only sunscreen I would use on my face. I've tried others and end up greasy like you said. This doesn't do that. I was sold after the first use!
Carolina F.
Paulina V.
Paulina V.
Anaheim, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
No I've used it and it has never made my face feel greasy
Lashonda W.
Lashonda W.
2 years, 3 months ago
It does not make your face feel greasy or running
Alia D.
Alia D.
Philadelphia , PA
2 years, 3 months ago
I have used this on very hot days at the beach in the Caribbean and I have not experienced any greasy feeling. This is the ONLY face sunblock I use and it comes with me in my #beachbag every single time. I suggest you give it a try, because you will not be disappointed.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have oily skin so I am very picky with what I put on my face. This is definitely my favorite sunscreen for my face. It doesn't make me break out and even though I may be a little shiny while using it but it doesn't have that gross feeling that other lotions feel like on your face.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
2 years, 3 months ago
I always use Neutrogena face lotion on my face. I have very oily skin and this is the only lotion I use on my face. It is perfect to use especially when while I'm at the beach. I've worn it on very hot days where I am sweating and I haven't noticed any greasy feeling. I am very satisfied with having this product in my #beachbag
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
2 years, 3 months ago
I don't really feel greasy with this but I do get a little shiny if I use it alone. If you feel like there's an unwanted greasy or shiny feel you can give it a moment to settle on your face and then blot or even set it with a gentle powder.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Not at all..i have the the same issue. I tend to sweat from my face also. This goes on well and stays on well also. I also have sensitive skin and this brand works perfect. It doesn't leave that greasy shinny look either.
Gigi21 S.
Gigi21 S.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 3 months ago
I love this sunscreen. It does not lane your face feeling greasy at all and i have oily skin. It feels like a light lotion and then it absorbs to a somewhat mat finish. I also sweat a lot especially walking to and at the gym and it stays put under my foundation and powder even after sweating and patting myself dry.