Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR

Did anyone break out after using this?

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
2 years ago
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Not at all. It's not thick so it won't clog pores.
Emily L.
Emily L.
2 years, 4 months ago
Nope, nothing and everything makes me break out. This product is very liquidy (not creamy like most sunscreens) and I think that helps.
Maria Belen S.
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
2 years, 4 months ago
Not at all! I started using this in fall/winter and I didn't have problems with that. Now with the summer I'm breaking out, but it's not because of the sunscreen but because of the weather.
Elisabeth Z.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
2 years, 4 months ago
This is one of the only affordable sunscreens I use that doesn't leave me feeling super greasy after I put it on AND I don't break out when I wear this. I think this is a really good sunscreen for the price. Definitely worth giving it a try.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
2 years, 4 months ago
I have a huge concern with breaking out on my face because of my sensitive skin but also my hair control issues, this is the first sunscreen I have used that did not leave me full of bumps and redness. And it isn't greasy at all. It is a great product and worth a try!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
2 years, 6 months ago
I didn't, I use it almost every day!
Kate J.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes, but not as badly as I would have using a regular sunscreen.
Natasha P.
Ekaette E.
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the one sunscreen that did not cause me to breakout.