Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Makeup Remover uploaded by Nury V.Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Makeup Remover uploaded by Lucia A.Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Makeup Remover uploaded by Melody C.See all 38 photos
2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #23 in Makeup Remover

• Are these wipes better than the equat...Absolutely! 2 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?I'm unsure sorry Call custome... 1 Answers
  • I have been using the original blue p...These refresh the skin more th... 2 Answers
Photos (38)
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Milan, TN
I absolutely love these little wipes! I have very oily, very sensitive skin, so it's really hard for me to find a makeup remover wipe that doesn't dry out my skin or cause my skin to break out. I have been using these wipes for about three years now, and my breakouts have actually DECREASED dramatically. I am in LOVE. Honestly, even if I could find another remover that worked this well with my skin, I would still keep these around. They come in these nice little compact, easy access bags. If you prefer, they even come in small reusable boxes. The boxes are maybe a dollar more, but all in all they are sooo unbelievably affordable. Less than $7 for a bag of 25 wipes. Honestly, depending where you shop, you can even get them for about $4-$5. I just can't express to you enough how wonderful these wipes are. Not only do work amazingly well with my skin, but they are soo soft. I've had so many different remover wipes that were just way too rough and very harsh on my skin, especially my eyes. These are so soft , and they don't leave a nasty residue on your skin. They don't on mine. I feel very clean and refreshed. I do recommend using a cleanser afterwards, only because not everyone is the same. Letting the remover sit on your face may eventually cause a breakout for someone with extremely sensitive skin. I personally don't feel the need to do that, but that's just me. I haven't had any problems with the Neutrogena makeup wipes in the three years that I've been using them. If you haven't already, I highly recommend you try these out. If you do or you already have, get in touch with me and let me know how you feel about them!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. These are actually the obit makeup wipes (brand) I'll purchase and use and have been purchasing for at least 6 years now. No other makeup wipe does the trick. I love the original blue package but these nighttime calming towelettes really do soothe. They have a very light lavender scent that helps tell your senses it's time to relax. These wipes are not harsh nor leave a greasy residue. I have sensitive skin and these do not effect it negatively at all. Even with a full face of makeup & i mean major full face.. from full coverage foundation to powders to contouring to bronzer - blush - primers -- shadows - lips, just the works, I normally only need one wipe to do it all. At times I'll use 2 if I have a waterproof mascara on &/or a longwear lip stain but I never need to use more. It doesn't sting my eyes or irritate them like many makeup removers do. I use these & know my face is makeup free completely
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just okay - I agree with some of the other reviewers. They certainly do remove makeup, but the greasy/oily texture they leave behind is just gross. It makes me feel the opposite of "clean." Additionally, I use a lot of mascaras, which are considered to be pretty good: Make Up For Ever, Dior, Smashbox, Too Faced (Better than Sex), and Yves St Laurent. This will eventually get them off, but it takes too much rubbing. The eye area is extremely sensitive, and excessive pulling or rubbing leads to wrinkles later in life. I would rather use a small amount of product and blot to remove than rub really hard (like these wipes require me to). Plus, even when I do rub and it looks like it's all gone, I often still wake up with at least a little black around my eyes/under my eyes (so they weren't great at removal either).
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I'm usually happy with all Neutrogena products and this one's no different I just think for the price you should receive a little more but as far as the product it's awesome it takes away everything I do to tomy face during the day because the kind at work I do is labor intensive sometimes I will actually sweat my makeup off and there isn't time between jobs to actually remove everything and do a whole new face so sometimes at the end of the day I've got a couple of layers of makeup and these tablets usually I only have to use one and that removes everything the moisturizer the base the foundation the powder or the finishing spray it removes all that and I can usually get it all off with one tell him which is awesome so yes I would recommend this product
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
*I tried to give this 2 stars but it wouldn't let me* I know there's a lot of hype surrounding this product (and the original version) but I don't get it. I think I have bought and tried every version Neutrogena has put out there and here's my problem : yes, it gets off my makeup... Eventually. But I feel like the wipe dries out rather fast so that I sometimes need to use more than one to get my entire face (and they are the same size of most other makeup Remover wipes where I only need to use 1). Also despite the fact that it seems to dry out it leaves a lot of residue on my face. I will say the one thing I like is that you can get the plastic box to keep the wipes in so they don't dry out before I get to use them.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
These towelettes seemed very intriguing to me. I enjoy my LO's nighttime lotions and washes and the lavender scent in these wipes was so nice and relaxing. My makeup was easily removed by the wipes which was a plus. However, my face seemed to become irritated after using these for 3 nights. I began to get itchy red bumps all over and dry patches. I stopped using them obviously, I'm not really sure why this happened I do have sensitive skin and I'm fair complected. I do believe Neutrogena to be a great brand for sensitive skins their products are usually gentle on skin. I should have purchased the sensitive towelettes, instead of the nighttime ones. I think I will and I'm sure I'll get the results I'm looking for.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Brooklyn
It always has been a challenge for me to find the perfect makeup remover until I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! Until one of the employees introduced us to these wipes. At first we were skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. But they were on sale and $8 for 2 packs of wipes, what gets better then that! Now the first day of me trying it I instantly fell in love! Not only does it remove the make up but it makes my skin supper soft!!! I freaking love these wipes , they are bomb! They don't make my skin even more oily. They are just perfection!
Jenni F.
Jenni F.
If you're like me, you hate taking your makeup off before going to bed. It really is SUCH a hassle! Luckily, Neutrogena Make Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes are a cure for your struggle! If you are lazy, you can leave these at your night stand and simply use them right before you go to bed. OR, you can use them to start your skincare routine at the bathroom sink! What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable. This product is super convenient for those lazy nights, and get out all the grim for your makeup! 10/10 recommend!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I would give the Neutrogena Night Calming Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes 4/5. First off, they smell amazing, however if you are sensitive they might not be for you. I am a tiny bit sensitive, but the fragrance didn't bother me. What is great is that I do not need water to use them. Open them up and you are ready to go. They easily removed my eye makeup, which was waterproof. The towelette stayed moist enough to remove my foundation as well. The only issue I had was that my skin felt oily after. I washed my face, but I definitely coupd not use the towelette by itself. The oily residue is the only reason I would give a 4. Definitely worth the buy for stubborn makeup though.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Let be honest, I strongly dislike washing my face. I feel like every time I do, I get soap in my eyes and my contacts want to fall out after because I rubbed my eyes to get the soap out... Then my socks get wet because somehow water made it past the towel I used to form a barrier at the edge of the sink, by running down my arms and dripping from my elbows. This seriously happens, and is why I dislike washing my face. That being said, I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. They're amazing!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing eye makeup?