BY NEUTROGENA #9 in Makeup Remover

• Are these paraben free?1 Answers
  • I have been using the original blue packet. How are these compar...3 Answers
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming, 25 ea, Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, 2 pk, 1 ea more...
These are my favorite make-up wipes.  Everybody knows neutrogena make up remover wipes are great, but i especially love the lavender ones.  Lavender is used in aromatherapy, and it is used to induce relaxation.  I take off my makeup at night, which I think most people do, so having the lavender scent is such a plus for me.  If you do not like lavender, which I do not know one single person who doesnt like lavender, but if you dont, obviously try the regular wipes.
Netta T.
Plantation
My favorite of the bunch. This is definetely stronger than the blue bag. It gets through tough mascaras and liners. Not harsh and the smell before bed and washing my face is ultra soothing. Not pricey but wish they sold in multipacks as you can’t find them in every store.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
My favorite makeup removing wipes. They smell amazing ! Which is a reason why I love them so much and purchase them over and over. I like to use them to remover my makeup or clean my face at night if I'm feeling a little sticky. They do cost a little more than the regular ones but they work the same.
Moriah C.
McKeesport
What's up yall. these wipes are the bomb.if you ever had on waterproof eye liner, or mascara you know  exactly how hard it is to get it off. But with these wipes since lavender calms skin the wipes easily take off makeup with no streaks. And you really only need to use like 1 or 2 wipes you don't need to go overboard and have to keep wiping off your makeup. This product is very inexpensive or you get more than what you paid for. So stop and go grab some Neutrogena Wipes. Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming Makeup Remover
Winking M.
Pahrump
Review for: Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming, 25 ea more...
I love all the Neutrogena Make-Remover wipes but these are fantastic.  It has such a nice, calming smell, great to use right before you go to sleep.  It doesn't leave your skin dry and tight like other brands. I definitely keep repurchasing these again.
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
This is the makeup remover I prefer over any others. This works well with sensitive and dry skin. I would take my make up off so easily with these wipes but the towel has a lotion to it which would help my dry skin over night. Definitely a good product.
Jacinda S.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite makeup wipes to use. I have used other makeup removers and they leave my face feeling oily, which my face is already oily so that doesn't help. Or I have tried some that are way to rough on the face. These are super light and soft on my face. They give me more oil or dry me out. I only have to use one wipe to take off a full face of make up. I am so a Special FX makeup artist and use these and I use two maybe three for Special FX makeup which is wonderful.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
I really like these wipes because they take my makeup off really easily without having to scrub my face or rub my eyes for too long. The only thing I don't like about them is how oily/wet my face feels afterwards. But they're awesome for removing eye makeup.
Bri A.
Athens, IL
They did the job but they weren’t the best. They dried my face out a little bit and kinda burnt my eyes so I’d have to use eye drops after. If you have combo-oily skin they would probably work for you especially if you aren’t sensitive around the eye area.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
My fav!! I️ love these wipes and this brand is my go-to for makeup wipes! They don’t irritate my sensitive skin but they get all of the tough makeup off! Even the thick kat von d foundation and waterproof mascara. Highly recommend this product and it isn’t super pricey. One wipe and you’re good to go!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?