BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Makeup Remover

• Are these paraben free?1 Answers
  • I have been using the original blue packet. How are these compar...3 Answers
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Neutrogena makeup cleansing wipes. These are actually the obit makeup wipes (brand) I'll purchase and use and have been purchasing for at least 6 years now. No other makeup wipe does the trick. I love the original blue package but these nighttime calming towelettes really do soothe. They have a very light lavender scent that helps tell your senses it's time to relax. These wipes are not harsh nor leave a greasy residue. I have sensitive skin and these do not effect it negatively at all. Even with a full face of makeup & i mean major full face.. from full coverage foundation to powders to contouring to bronzer - blush - primers -- shadows - lips, just the works, I normally only need one wipe to do it all. At times I'll use 2 if I have a waterproof mascara on &/or a longwear lip stain but I never need to use more. It doesn't sting my eyes or irritate them like many makeup removers do. I use these & know my face is makeup free completely
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I'm usually happy with all Neutrogena products and this one's no different I just think for the price you should receive a little more but as far as the product it's awesome it takes away everything I do to tomy face during the day because the kind at work I do is labor intensive sometimes I will actually sweat my makeup off and there isn't time between jobs to actually remove everything and do a whole new face so sometimes at the end of the day I've got a couple of layers of makeup and these tablets usually I only have to use one and that removes everything the moisturizer the base the foundation the powder or the finishing spray it removes all that and I can usually get it all off with one tell him which is awesome so yes I would recommend this product
Leslie S.
Phoenix, AZ
I would give the Neutrogena Night Calming Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes 4/5. First off, they smell amazing, however if you are sensitive they might not be for you. I am a tiny bit sensitive, but the fragrance didn't bother me. What is great is that I do not need water to use them. Open them up and you are ready to go. They easily removed my eye makeup, which was waterproof. The towelette stayed moist enough to remove my foundation as well. The only issue I had was that my skin felt oily after. I washed my face, but I definitely coupd not use the towelette by itself. The oily residue is the only reason I would give a 4. Definitely worth the buy for stubborn makeup though.
Jamila P.
Belmont, CA
These are the only makeup removing wipes that I use and ever will use. These are so great if you're a lazy person like me who takes their makeup off as the very last thing they do all day. I always keep a pack in the drawer of my side table so that I have easy access because most of my nights consist of me laying in bed on my laptop and whenever it gets around to 10pm I get too lazy to walk to the bathroom and wash my face. Whenever I use these my skin feels amazing the next day, it keeps my skin nice and soft and I notice that whenever I use it my the discoloration in my skin looks more even which makes me look more awake and brighter looking the next day.
Stefanny A.
Absolutely loved these makeup removing wipes. The scent they had was nice and calming and not strong at all. It helped removed my makeup very nicely. Only issue I had was that it couldn't really get my water proof mascara off. I had to use my ponds cold cream makeup removing cream to help dissolve the mascara before I wiped my makeup off. Another problem I had was that the wipes are very wet so sometimes when I was cleaning my eye makeup some of the wetness from the wipe would get inside my eye which burned a little but wasn't that bad. Aside from that these wipes are amazing and I love them so much. I've repurchased them over 5 times!

Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena has always been a great product to have because alot of their products are all made with natural substances that will not break you out , and if you have sensitive skin , I would highly recommended going with some of their product's and their neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes night calming works very well ,it hydrates your skin and it removes make up and even water proof mascara , and I have sensitive eyes and I can whip off make up off my eyes to were it doesn't burn my eyes and it also removes dirt and traces of oil from your face and its for every skin type ♡ which is great and yall have a great day ♡♡♡♡
taylor m.
Columbus, OH
What I have in my bathroom right now! I never get any brand other than neutrogena anymore it takes the makeup off quick and easy and you don't have to worry about rubbing 100s of times or causing skin irritation to get the product off (unless you're going for some sort of a cartoon character look where you use so much makeup your face looks painted on you'll probably have to do your research for that kind of makeup reemover I don't know what that would be but girl make sure you got it!!!)
anyway, this product is great very refreshing and revitalizing nice on your face, and like I said gets product off very nicely
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I have to say that while cleansing wipes aren't my favorite way to take off my make-up, these wipes do the job amazingly! I don't feel oily...or even dried up afterwards and it really calms my skin!

It's even gotten to the point that my Fiance will end up using them so he even gets a face cleanse at the end of the night!

I most often use these wipes when I am not wearing a full face of makeup or if I'm wearing just a BB or CC cream or even just sunscreen! At the end of the night it makes my face feel amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing once I use them all up!

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THEM!
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
"Get the ones in the purple pack!" Me, as I tell everyone to purchase this product. These wipes are the bee's knees as they remove everything even waterproof mascara (if you hold the towelette on your eye for a few seconds). While the smell of these towelettes can be a downfall for some people, just know that it has never broke me out. The smell reminds of like lavender vanilla-y, idk, but it smells sooo good. The towelettes aren't flimsy or thin like the ones from Pixie (so disappointed) so one makeup cloth can last you a run of your entire face which is a huge plus!!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these make-up remover cleansing towelettes. I travel quite frequently for concerts, events, or conferences. These are perfect for traveling or even everyday use. It's no secret that I also workout at the gym several times a week. These are perfect for use before and after the gym. It leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and bright. I can always count on these two take off my mascara so that it doesn't smell all over my face or my pillow. It's super easy and quick. The clouds are durable and comfortable. They do not irritate my face or scratch my face.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing eye makeup?