BY NEUTROGENA #12 in Makeup Remover

Ultra-soft cloths. Effective formula gently dissolves all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara.

• Is this good? I've heard about them 7 Answers
  • I had a bad experience with the Biore brand burning my skin, are th...3 Answers
  • Have you gotten rashes form this ?3 Answers
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I have used the original, the hydrating, and the night calming formulas and loved them. They remove makeup effectively and super convenient to use at the end of the night. That being said, I saw these at my target and they were new and I thought I would give it a shot. I'm not sure what makes these so different but they were so harsh and rough on my skin that I couldn't stand to use them anymore. It felt like super tiny shards of glass were embedded in this product and making microscopic cuts. I caused my skin to be red and irritated for hours and my skin broke out really bad. I figured I would maybe just try these on my eyes to remove stubborn waterproof makeup, and while I didn't get a bad reaction like anticipated, it really didn't do its job at removing my eye makeup. I don't wear a ton of eye shadow, 3 colors tops, and after rubbing and rubbing my eye makeup hardly budged. Again, I'm not sure why these are different than the other formulas, but I will not be repurchasing these again
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Linden, TN
As a teenager who wears a lot of make up and comes home from school or work exhausted and ready for a nap, I want something that I can remove my make up with without standing over the sink for 30 minutes. These towelettes definitely do just that. They're one of the only make up removing towelettes on the market that I have tried that actually get the job done. Most towelettes require a strong arm and I can end up using up to 5 sheets. Neutrogena's fragrance free make up removing towelettes remove every bit of make up with just one sheet with out the requirement of extra strength. The only complaint that I have with this product is that it leaves my skin feeling oily. I purchased these at Walmart for a little over 5 dollars. I was pleasantly surprised and would buy these again.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This product works wonders to remove every inch of makeup on the face. I have really sensitive skin and i tend to be very cautious when using anything on it, when i tried this product, i really loved it. It didn;t cause me to break out, dry out or irritate my skin in anyway. I do tend to purchase the non-fragrant ones, it's just my preference. I not only use it to remove makeup but i also use it during workouts, because when i sweat, my pores tend to become clogged and my face breaksout. These work perfectly for that reason, they keep my face feeling fresh. The product itself also doesn't dry out, as it contains a tight seal, apart from this, they are very handy and can be carried out in your purse. I do recommend this product.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Opa Locka, FL
I think these makeup remover towels are one of the easiest ways to remove makeup from your face. They are soft cloths, so not too rough on the skin, and not too oily. My only negative is that they are pretty big. I don't wear much makeup so I use the towels for my eyes mostly. I usually cut them in half, doubling the amount I have and they last me forever. Also, once I open the package that's inside the plastic container, I place it in a sandwich baggage. I learned that closing the seal and the container still lets air in and causes them to dry out. This happened to me with my first purchase. Now when I put the opening package in a baggie they last forever.
Sig r.
Sig r.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolute favorite makeup remover. I've been using this since I started makeup, and still continue to use it. The damp towelettes do a really good job at removing almost all of my makeuo without irritating my skin. Occasionally, however, when my skin is extra sensitive, the towelettes can feel a bit abrasive. It takes off almost all of my eyemakeup but I still go in with a separate eye maleup remover for stubborn mascara. The one big con about this product and the reason I'm giving it four stars is for the packaging. After a while, the top flap will no longer close properly which can cause the wipes to dry out. Other than that, all around good product.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
Troy, NY
These are great to keep in my purse for little smudges and that kind of thing. They do leave a little bit of a residue on the skin so I would probably recommend using these with a sink and a paper towel or something nearby just so your not clogging your pores too much with the residue. It's definitely good for like the little issues like your cat eye going a little crazy or just your foundation going kind of stale on you. It's certainly not the best all-over makeup remover but these wipes are awesome for just little things or being on the go and needing something that isn't going to take up your whole purse or leak or get everywhere.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: my favorite makeup remover. I use these every single night- one of the only makeup remover wipes that I have tried that don't burn my eyes when I'm removing my eye makeup. Gently removes makeup, no needs for scrubbing. Leaves the face feeling fresh and clean without leaving a strong scent like other wipes. A little pricey but worth it to me also it's very easy to find in local stores

Cons: the sticky seal on the bag becomes less sticky as time goes on which leads to wipes drying out a bit- but that's common with any wipe that comes in a container like that

Definitely would recommend this product without a doubt
Katie E.
Katie E.
Yukon, OK
TO be fair I want to start by saying that i have fairly sensitive skin. However, I've never had a makeup remover wipe irritate my skin so badly. I saw that my friend used these so I figured they must be pretty good, so I went out and bought myself some. I always start taking my makeup off with my eye makeup. Before i had even made any progress with getting my eye makeup off, my eyes were burning so bad that i couldn't even open them. I rinsed y eyes out and continued on to my face. MY skin got Bright red and puffed up and so so tender. I will never recommend these to anyone nor will i ever purchase them again.
Alastasha N.
Alastasha N.
Colchester, VT
I quite enjoy using these to take off my makeup for the seldom times I do wear it. The cleansing formula is great for my sensitive skin, though the towelettes themselves can be a bit gritty and irritate my skin. I do think they're worth it for the price though, and they are pretty good quality. I've never had a problem with them breaking me out or causing my skin any major havoc other than minor redness and irritation. The texture of the towelettes is also really good for taking off stubborn/waterproof eye and lip makeup for when you want to just take everything off and go to bed. It's a pretty good product!
ANA M.
ANA M.
Franklinton, LA
This particular brand of makeup removing towelettes removes the thickest amount of makeup with just a few wipes. It leaves the skin feeling smoothe with it's lightweight, moisturizing formula and has such a wonderful fragrance that will last hours after using it. One side of the towelette has a smoothe texture for removal of light applicated makeup while the other side has a more rough, scrub-like texture for removal of thicker, cakier applicated make-up. With that being said, I have personally found that this product does the perfect job of removing all kinds of make-up, heavy or light and even waterproof!
Alise A.
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these actually good? I have tried so many and I just don't want to burn my eyes or waste money any more.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Does it remove waterproof mascara??
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good? I've heard about them
Dulce M.
Dulce M.
Boonton, NJ
I have not try a make up remover but I would like to try this cleansing towelettes. I know Neutrogena has great products but does this cleansing towelettes also remove mascara and after using them do I rinse my face?
Do these really work?