BY NEUTROGENA

• Individually wrapped facial wipes for fresh and effective cleansing and makeup removal anywhere
  • 20ct of pre-moistened NEUTROGENA Makeup Remover Towelette Singles to gently cleanse skin
  • Remove makeup and effectively cleanse skin in one easy step with these facial cleansing wipes
  • Makeup remover towelettes work to dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup on skin in seconds
  • Formulated to be gentle on the eyes, facial wipes are safe enough for contact lens wearers

Remove makeup in one easy step with NEUTROGENA Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Singles. These individually wrapped soft and gentle pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup-even waterproof mascara-gently for clean, fresh looking skin every day. Our makeup remover features an effective formula that leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete makeup removal or instant refreshing. NEUTROGENA Cleansing Single-Use Towelettes are free of alcohol and are also ophthalmologist-, dermatologist-, and allergy-tested.

• Where can you purchase these? Are the available in stores?5 Answers
  • How do you like that compared to the their one?3 Answers
  • How are the results curious to try??2 Answers
Valeria C.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Sígueme en Ig: @beautytipsbyvale
🚨Debemos cuidar nuestro rostro!
Mis toallas favoritas de la marca @neutrogena . Ahora tienen disponibles estas increíbles toallitas separadas. Listas para cualquier cartera, viaje o lugar 💙✨ -Beneficios: Remueve el maquillaje en un solo paso, en cualquier momento y lugar, con las toallitas desmaquillantes Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Singles. Estas toallitas húmedas para limpiar el rostro, envueltas individualmente y humedecidas previamente, disuelven de manera efectiva y delicada todos los rastros de suciedad, grasa y maquillaje, ¡incluso el rímel más resistente! Dejan la piel limpia y fresca, sin residuos pesados para que no haya necesidad de enjuagar. Ideales para llevar al trabajo, al gimnasio o cuando vas de viaje, las toallitas desmaquillantes en empaque individual son desechables, además de ser perfectas para refrescar la piel al instante donde sea que estés. Asimismo, no contienen alcohol y están probadas por oftalmólogos, dermatólogos y alergistas. Seguras para quienes usan lentes de contacto.
Costó: $5.99 at Walmart.
❣️
Claudia O.
chandler arizona
Purchased at: Target
had to have them for travel. The traditional travel package of 7 wipes often got dry because I didn’t travel often enough. Now, one wipe for each day and I know they will be moist and ready to use.
Alyson B.
These are amazing! I have always loves Neutrogena Cleansing wipes! They took it to a new level with these!I love how they are individually packaged for easy travel use! I use them more on the go, than I do at home!
Mezi D.
Tulare, CA
Purchased at: Costco
The best makeup wipes!! They make it so easy to take off your makeup after a long day. They’re pretty moisturized so i never find a problem with taking off a full face and it doesn’t need to be used roughly or with a lot of pressure.
Richelle W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Target
I am so happy neutrogena chose to do this. The quality remains the same and it makes packing for travel so much easier because I can just dump a bunch of them in my makeup bag rather than buying a travel pack which somehow always dries out on me.
Emily D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Target
Love these because they get all my makeup off in one swipe. Very refreshing and they have a clean smell. I only use them at night. Very gentle. I think I will have to try the grapefruit kind too because I enjoyed these so much
Maggie K.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are the first thing I buy before a trip. Perfect to take on a plane or in your purse. These are my favorite makeup remover wipes to use because they work well and don’t irritate my skin which is sensitive.
Kaitlyn a.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these wipes!!! But I love that I can take one and go! So they are perfect to put in my purse for when I’m running to the gym and need to wipe off my makeup from the day. I love the smell of these too!
jannet s.
estos paquetes no los eeh husado pero me gustaria saver como les gusta la normalida eh husado los paquetea grande pero esos chiquitos me gustaria husarlos
Teisha D.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always love these, I reffered my sister to start using since she just turned 40. My mom, now passed, used to use Neutrogena product all the time.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
Where can you purchase these? Are the available in stores?
Kelly M.
Oshkosh, WI
How do you like that compared to the their one?
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Alright is this actually worth it, or is it honestly stupid?
Kiana B.
Marystown
How many wipes are in one package ?
pooja s.
chennai
It is worth buying the product