Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNeutrogena
Neutrogena Clean Volume Body Enhancing Shampoo

Neutrogena® Clean Volume Body Enhancing Shampoo

How's the scent?
Has anyone used any of the other neutrogena hair products ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Clean Volume Body Enhancing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle M.
This is a good clarifying shampoo. The Angelo is crisp and clean and it helps clean any residue.
Barbara P.
Richardson, TX
Love this oil. It's not to heavy on my skin and absorbs nicely. It also has a very light scent.
Paige K.
Lewes, DE
It cleans well and controls great. I love the feeling Of my hair being silky and clean. My hair isn't flat when I use this. Smells great and feels great.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I really like this shampoo! It gave me a lot of volume and bounce. I just can't seem to find it any where
member-e970ff22f
I love this shampoo so much smells very good and very gentle on the scalp Yes it's around 13 dollars
Chris R.
Austin, TX
It's a great product for hard to manage hair. It smells great and feels great. It gives your hair great bounce and feel.
Jessica Z.
Dallas, TX
I really liked the feel of this shampoo. It left my hair very clean and was not harsh on my scalp. The scent was lacking. It definitely didn't do the job of giving my hair more volume but I liked how sensitive it was on my scalp.
Melissa C.
Black Hawk, CO
A good in between shampoo to use to break the cycle of extended use of your regular shampoo.
Jennifer B.
Love this. my hair would always be dry and frizzy and after trying this product it left my hair nice and soft, and gave my hair volume. smells amazing too
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
This stuff is gio and smells amaxing i use everytine i wash my hair it leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean