BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley M.
staffordsville
Absolutely love the smell and feel of this product! My hair never feels oily or weighed down after using this shampoo. I love the body and volume that it adds to my hair..
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I wish I could still find this somewhere! It was my favorite shampoo all through high school and college!! I love the smell. I still have my last bottle which has a little bit left in it and I save it for special occasions lol because I don't want it to end!
Nafhatun A.
I have always loved and trusted Neutrogena since I was in my teens. So obviously I had high expectations on the shampoo.. So glad because it does everything it says It does. But it doesn't deliver in the scent department which was kind of a let down. I love stepping out of the shower with nice smelling hair
Andrea R.
Victoria, TX
Wow,this product is amazing. I have super flat hair,but when I used this my hair was volumous. It has a super nice package and it was affordable. I bought this at wal-mart. I cannot believe it was there. I was super duper satisfied with this product.
Jessica Z.
Arlington, TX
I really liked the feel of this shampoo. It left my hair very clean and was not harsh on my scalp. The scent was lacking. It definitely didn't do the job of giving my hair more volume but I liked how sensitive it was on my scalp.
Kristin H.
I was not a fan of the product or the smell. I didn't notice any more body in my hair but I have thick full hair to begin with. Bigger the better. I won't use this again but wanted to try something new.
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I used this once and it smells great. When I used it the first time, there was no dandruff, plus it cleans out hair nicely. This shampoo adds volume for flat and fine hair. I recommend this product for thin hair to give volume. it's pricey but worth it.
Dayandri B.
Me gusta mucho porque con una pequeña cantidad puedo lavar todo mi cabello y eso que lo tengo largo. Me deja muy limpio el cuero cabeludo y con olor agradable, es mi shampoo favorito.
Laura I.
New Hope, PA
I loved this product and how it made my hair feel. It smelled excellent (clean smell) and gave my hair an intense volume that I haven't experienced with any other "volume" shampoo. It seemed to really remove the gunk (product buildup) as well.
Anna H.
This just what my hair needs when it is dry and brittle this truly a game changer in hair care! After using it just one my hair felt and looked great! I use it 5 times a week!
Jaime A.
Highland, CA
Has anyone used any of the other neutrogena hair products ?
Rashelle B.