BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adds Volume Without Build-Up   Rinses Clean, Won t Weigh Hair Down Neutrogena Clean Volume™ Shampoo gently cleanses and adds body to flat, lifeless hair.  This body-enhancing formula provides volume without weighing down hair.  Gentle enough to use everyday, its thick, rich lather removes daily build-up and rinses clean.  This non-drying shampoo with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair with healthy body, volume and shine. ; Questions or comments? toll-free or neutrogena.com

• How's the scent?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used any of the other neutrogena hair products ? 1 Answers
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Victoria, TX
Wow,this product is amazing. I have super flat hair,but when I used this my hair was volumous. It has a super nice package and it was affordable. I bought this at wal-mart. I cannot believe it was there. I was super duper satisfied with this product.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the feel of this shampoo. It left my hair very clean and was not harsh on my scalp. The scent was lacking. It definitely didn't do the job of giving my hair more volume but I liked how sensitive it was on my scalp.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of the product or the smell. I didn't notice any more body in my hair but I have thick full hair to begin with. Bigger the better. I won't use this again but wanted to try something new.
Dayandri B.
Dayandri B.
Me gusta mucho porque con una pequeña cantidad puedo lavar todo mi cabello y eso que lo tengo largo. Me deja muy limpio el cuero cabeludo y con olor agradable, es mi shampoo favorito.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This just what my hair needs when it is dry and brittle this truly a game changer in hair care! After using it just one my hair felt and looked great! I use it 5 times a week!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Love this. my hair would always be dry and frizzy and after trying this product it left my hair nice and soft, and gave my hair volume. smells amazing too
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
It cleans well and controls great. I love the feeling Of my hair being silky and clean. My hair isn't flat when I use this. Smells great and feels great.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Austin, TX
It's a great product for hard to manage hair. It smells great and feels great. It gives your hair great bounce and feel.
Sky L.
Sky L.
Leavenworth, KS
This stuff is gio and smells amaxing i use everytine i wash my hair it leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I really like this shampoo! It gave me a lot of volume and bounce. I just can't seem to find it any where
Rashelle B.
Rashelle B.
Washington, PA
How's the scent?
Jaime A.
Jaime A.
Highland, CA
Has anyone used any of the other neutrogena hair products ?