Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Kim W.Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Marjan S.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair. Moisturizing Shampoo Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine    Rinses Clean Without Build-Up. Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair.  This moisture-enriched formula penetrates dry, damaged strands to make hair more resilient.  Gentle enough to use everyday, its thick, rich lather removes daily build-up and rinses clean.  This non-drying shampoo, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, manageable and healthy-looking.

• Can you kind of give me an idea of what this shampoo smells like?...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with ethnic hair used this and like the results?1 Answers
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I adore this shampoo when I need a goo-stripping product. This helps give you a fresh start without feeling like you've eliminated everything good in your hair. It smells light, refreshing and pleasant - no nose-burning chemical scent. It leaves your hair soft, shiny & perfectly manageable.
The other thing I love about Neutrogena products is their simple packaging. It's attractive, to-the-point & it looks good on your sink or in your shower. They don't use crazy fonts, obnoxious colors or loads of dyes to make the product itself appear "fun" - I'd rather it worked than just stuck out on the shelf at the store!
Love this brand & product. Will continue to use!
April W.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So here's a secret - I have extensions, micro ring extensions and I color my bleached out hair darker to get over the damage.
With my color being so quick to fade I use a lot of dry shampoos for a quick refreshing. My hair gets DIRTY. I'm weary to wash it several times so I need something that is going to CLEAN MY SCALP this works amazing and is still gentle. Great for getting the build up off my scalp.
Hope T.
Hope T.
Centereach, NY
I use this shampoo when my regular shampoos fail to give me results. I have long, superfine and oily hair that needs daily washing. This product cuts through residue from other shampoos leaving it squeaky clean. It is hypoallergenic which is a plus since I have sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this product. It is much less expensive than salon products.
Camille M.
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
This shampoo makes your hair feel squeaky clean, but not stripped of natural oils. I love the formula because its just what I look for in a shampoo; makes your hair feel actually clean, not just covored up, and doesn't create buildup on your scalp. The scent is nice and fresh. Overall, this is a great basic shampoo.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
The best shampoo for when my hair has a lot of build-up. Always leaves my hair feeling refreshed and soft. Some other "clean" shampoos are too harsh, leaving my hair dry and frizzy. Also great for all hair-types. I use once a week to keep my hair healthy from product damage.
Mari M.
Mari M.
Oceanside, CA
I bought this shampoo at Target I love how it left my hair after only using it one week. My hair is normally oily and after using this sampoo my hair felt less oily, I also love that it doesn't have a strong smell and that if my daughter wants to use it she can. Great buy!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Morgantown, WV
Every few weeks my hair feels like it needs a break. I have extremely oily and fine hair. After several weeks of using shampoo, some light conditioner and other styling products, I can feel the build up. This Clean shampoo makes my hair feel clean and de-gunked.
hailey g.
hailey g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny without having to worry about drying it out. The packaging is simple but nice. It is affordable depending on where you go but I would recommend this to anyone looking for a clean shampoo.
Kathlene T.
Kathlene T.
Los Angeles, CA
After using Neutrogena clean shampoo my hair feels amazing. I have overall clean look, nice shine, volume and bounce. I will continue to recommend this product to my friends and my family. Will also continue using Neutrogena products. Thank you.
Lauritha M.
Lauritha M.
South Lyon
I love how soft and shinny it leaves my 30 Inch mane, is hard to find a product that would take care of my hair in the way this shampoo does.

I lIke the soft fragance it has, and even though is a little bit expensive is worth every penny.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
Can you kind of give me an idea of what this shampoo smells like? I've never tried any of the Neutrogena shampoos, so I wouldn't know. Thanks!
Deniqua F.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Has anyone with ethnic hair used this and like the results?