Neutrogena® Clean Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Marjan S.Neutrogena® Clean Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Kim W.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair. Moisturizing Shampoo Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine    Rinses Clean Without Build-Up. Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair.  This moisture-enriched formula penetrates dry, damaged strands to make hair more resilient.  Gentle enough to use everyday, its thick, rich lather removes daily build-up and rinses clean.  This non-drying shampoo, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, manageable and healthy-looking.

• Can you kind of give me an idea of what this shampoo smel...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with ethnic hair used this and like the results?1 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I recently was decluttering and found a bottle of this that I hadn’t tried, along with the corresponding conditioner. I found it to be really heavy on my hair even once I styled it. It wasn’t like other clarifying shampoos and conditioners that I’ve tried. Maybe it’s just the conditioner that weighed my hair down? Hard to say, but the shampoo wasn’t making my hair very light feeling either.
Kathryn W.
I adore this shampoo when I need a goo-stripping product. This helps give you a fresh start without feeling like you've eliminated everything good in your hair. It smells light, refreshing and pleasant - no nose-burning chemical scent. It leaves your hair soft, shiny & perfectly manageable.
The other thing I love about Neutrogena products is their simple packaging. It's attractive, to-the-point & it looks good on your sink or in your shower. They don't use crazy fonts, obnoxious colors or loads of dyes to make the product itself appear "fun" - I'd rather it worked than just stuck out on the shelf at the store!
Love this brand & product. Will continue to use!
April a.
Akron, NY
So here's a secret - I have extensions, micro ring extensions and I color my bleached out hair darker to get over the damage.
With my color being so quick to fade I use a lot of dry shampoos for a quick refreshing. My hair gets DIRTY. I'm weary to wash it several times so I need something that is going to CLEAN MY SCALP this works amazing and is still gentle. Great for getting the build up off my scalp.
Ashley R.
Christmas, FL
This shampoo tends to strip my hair of all the buildup that happens over time. It leaves my hair feeling new and fresh. I don't use it but maybe a few times a month as it does tend to dry my hair out. I only use it when I feel my hair has a lot of build up on it. This product never leaves my hair feeling lifeless. It seems to bring my hair back to its natural clean state!
April R.
Holy Grail. They discontinued it. So sad. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. This was recommended by my dermatologist for some spots I was getting on my scalp. I was so disappointed when I couldn't find it anymore. If they produced it again I would wait in line to purchase.
Yesenia L.
Indio, CA
I have always heard good things about Neutrogena products. I never had the chance to try out one of there products so i went to go buy their Clean Shampoo. This is perfect for people with an oily scalp. It deep cleanses your hair leaving it with a nice clean feeling.
Katie B.
Denver, CO
I like to use this after a night out, it really helps to eliminate all of my styling build up. It is lightly scented and is acceptable for sensitive scalp users, it tends to last me a while, I use it once a week or more depending on how much product I am using.
Hope T.
Centereach, NY
I use this shampoo when my regular shampoos fail to give me results. I have long, superfine and oily hair that needs daily washing. This product cuts through residue from other shampoos leaving it squeaky clean. It is hypoallergenic which is a plus since I have sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this product. It is much less expensive than salon products.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
I used to use Neutrogena Clean Shampoo once a week to change up my shampoo routine. The change is good for my hair. However I now prefer the Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo over the Clean Shampoo. The clean shampoo doesn't work as well as the Anti-Residue.
Kathlene T.
Los Angeles, CA
After using Neutrogena clean shampoo my hair feels amazing. I have overall clean look, nice shine, volume and bounce. I will continue to recommend this product to my friends and my family. Will also continue using Neutrogena products. Thank you.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Has anyone with ethnic hair used this and like the results?
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
Can you kind of give me an idea of what this shampoo smells like? I've never tried any of the Neutrogena shampoos, so I wouldn't know. Thanks!