Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Kim W.Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo uploaded by Marjan S.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair. Moisturizing Shampoo Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine    Rinses Clean Without Build-Up. Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Shampoo gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair.  This moisture-enriched formula penetrates dry, damaged strands to make hair more resilient.  Gentle enough to use everyday, its thick, rich lather removes daily build-up and rinses clean.  This non-drying shampoo, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, manageable and healthy-looking.

• Can you kind of give me an idea of what this shampoo smells like?...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with ethnic hair used this and like the results?1 Answers
Kathryn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this shampoo when I need a goo-stripping product. This helps give you a fresh start without feeling like you've eliminated everything good in your hair. It smells light, refreshing and pleasant - no nose-burning chemical scent. It leaves your hair soft, shiny & perfectly manageable.
The other thing I love about Neutrogena products is their simple packaging. It's attractive, to-the-point & it looks good on your sink or in your shower. They don't use crazy fonts, obnoxious colors or loads of dyes to make the product itself appear "fun" - I'd rather it worked than just stuck out on the shelf at the store!
Love this brand & product. Will continue to use!
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
The best shampoo for when my hair has a lot of build-up. Always leaves my hair feeling refreshed and soft. Some other "clean" shampoos are too harsh, leaving my hair dry and frizzy. Also great for all hair-types. I use once a week to keep my hair healthy from product damage.
Daphne G.
Dallas, TX
This product is definitely a major key to life. The packing is pleasing to the eyes. This shampoo leaves my hair with an amazing scent. I use this product very often and would definitely recommend you use this.
hailey g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny without having to worry about drying it out. The packaging is simple but nice. It is affordable depending on where you go but I would recommend this to anyone looking for a clean shampoo.
Trudy T.
Woodbridge, VA
Love the fresh fragrance! My hair felt really soft and manageable. Used with the Neutrogena conditioner and my hair wasn't weighed down.
Allie D.
Leesburg, VA
There was always some shampoo left in my hair, no matter how much I washed it out! Worked ok but wouldn't buy it again, just meh
Lisa W.
Lecanto, FL
My hair doesn't feel weighed down, feel soft and silky smooth. I use it for a week in between other shampoo products.
S A.
Leave and my hair knot free! Has great smell . For the price it is well worth the buy! Wouldn't switch for any other.
Gina G.
Matawan
Removes shampoo and conditioner build up so my normal shampoo and conditioner can start working correctly again!
Madi D.
Minneapolis, MN
This shampoo does an amazing job. Highly recommend, large bubbles so it gets in and cleans your hair really well.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Has anyone with ethnic hair used this and like the results?
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
Can you kind of give me an idea of what this shampoo smells like? I've never tried any of the Neutrogena shampoos, so I wouldn't know. Thanks!