BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Moisturizing Conditioner Replenishes Moisture to Improve Hair and Add Shine   Rinsese Clean Without Build-Up Neutrogena Clean Replenishing™ Conditioner hydrates and conditions to improve dry, damaged hair, without leaving heavy build-up.  This moisture-enriched formula softens hair while it penetrates dry, damaged strands to strengthen and make hair more resilient.  It rinses clean and won t weigh hair down, so it s great for everyday use.  This lightweight formula, with its fresh, clean scent, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy-looking.

Diamond K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this conditioner. It really makes my hair clean, easy to dry and weightless (for me).
manuela t.
I really liked this conditioner.it gets your hair smoth and shinny.I got it just to prove and it works out really well!
Julia R.
Fastastic!!! I have no words to explain how great Neutrogena is. A possible product that not only change your hair, but transforme inside you too hahaha
Carie C.
New Market, MD
I always have a hard time finding this but using it with the Clean Shampoo really makes my hair and scalp feel refreshed.
Scarlette M.
Lexington, SC
This product is really useful and it will really help I use it before and I really enjoy it
Lauren Singh s.
Love this it makes my hair so soft and smells really good doesn't dry my hair out
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I use this neutropenia clean line once a week. The shampoo gets all the styling gunk out and just the crap that builds up over the week. I work in a dirty factory and this stuff makes my hair feel so clean and soft love it
Sharon W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product smells amazing. I don't know if it necessarily does anything amazing for my hair though. I suppose it feels good when I use it but I don't know if I notice a big change when I don't.
Júlia M.
Wien
Sehr gutes conditioner.
Ich bin sehr begeistert davon. Das ist eine von meinen Favoriten Produkte von Neutrogena. Das ist super für Leute die nicht wirklich lockige Haare haben. Echt gut.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
I love this conditioner!!! I have been going between this conditioner and herbal essence for years they are definitely my two favs